• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

NP Monday April 10, 2017

The more I look at the first panel with Susan and Sarah, I can't help but think Susan is shorter. She's supposed to be 5'8" tall, but if she still is then that must make Sarah's beefy male form around 6'6"-6'8" tall. For reference Elliot ended up being 6'3" when he transformed before doing their first review video. Sarah has to either be at least another 5 inches taller than f!Elliot was or Susan is several inches shorter than normal.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Moperville Mall Security had "Code Spooky" in their operating procedures.

It seems that unusual stuff keeps happening around Moperville.  So far, it doesn't seem like anyone outside the usual suspects have pieced together that the Verres-Kitsune family connection is the magnet that pulls all this together.

We don't at this time actually know that the main cast comprises most of the "code spooky" reports, just the ones that concern Verres Senior the most. Especially after all the marking recently, there could be a lot that doesn't become undeniable enough to hit the news, or that Mr.  Verres can easily explain away.

21 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Moperville Mall Security had "Code Spooky" in their operating procedures.

It seems that unusual stuff keeps happening around Moperville.  So far, it doesn't seem like anyone outside the usual suspects have pieced together that the Verres-Kitsune family connection is the magnet that pulls all this together.

Adrian Raven was likely making Moperville weird even before Verres-Kitsune family appeared.

11 hours ago, Haylo said:

We don't at this time actually know that the main cast comprises most of the "code spooky" reports, just the ones that concern Verres Senior the most. Especially after all the marking recently, there could be a lot that doesn't become undeniable enough to hit the news, or that Mr.  Verres can easily explain away.

Unless you count Noah into the main cast, we know for sure it doesn't. Noah was certainly playing superhero before. Also, Andrea was observed lot of times.

(Unless you mean "most" in literal sense, meaning more-than-half. Then maybe.)