• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup Tuesday, March 29, 2016 (MV5 Grace & Sarah)

Glad to see that Dan's giving out the beefcake alongside the cheesecake, considering how the votes tend to go on the Patreon. (Seem to be more gynophiles than androphiles over there. Granted, that works out for me, but it's nice to see other parties getting served as well).

On April 6, 2016 at 8:28 PM, hkmaly said:

The posts are open on patreon ... why are they still not showing on tumblr?

I think Dan has either forgotten about the Tumblr, or decided it isn't worth the bother but didn't bother to post anything saying it's closing down.

3 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

*sigh* When will I learn to NOT stay away from the forums when these pinups are about to be uploaded on Patreon?

Wait, what? This pinup has been up since the end of March, the most recent ones have been up for over a week now.

Or are you complaining that you missed being able to post about these when we were posting about them?

I'm confused.

On 11.6.2016 at 4:14 AM, Scotty said:

Wait, what? This pinup has been up since the end of March, the most recent ones have been up for over a week now.

Or are you complaining that you missed being able to post about these when we were posting about them?

I'm confused.

I thought this pinup was one of the newer ones when I made that post, probably because it had been commented on recently. I just forgot to check this page's date. Sorry about that.