• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

General Note on NP strips

The Dan is making larger version of the current NP strips story line.

Sayest The Dan:

I plot to post HD versions of every comic in this storyline as we go. As with all $3 posts, it will be exclusive to $3+ Patrons for at least 24 hours, then available to everyone.

This works better for EGS:NP than story comics because screens are usually wider than they are tall, and EGS:NP comics can wind up MUCH bigger while still being readable this way.

For this storyline in particular, well... It's a good feature for this storyline.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

The Dan is making larger version of the current NP strips story line.

Sayest The Dan:

I'm thinking his reasoning for doing so is that he's going to be pushing the limits of what can be consider SFW in this set. Wednesday's comic with Grace being in a state of dressing herself might be consider as such. There might be other instances where she (or maybe an extra or two) might end up showing more skin, or otherwise looking subjectively sexy. Dan's made HD versions of comics from "Escape from the Mall" that fit that theme so one can assume that it's why Dan's planning on doing the same with the comics from "Fun at Work".

Also I wouldn't mind seeing these coloured at some point as well. ;)

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm thinking his reasoning for doing so is that he's going to be pushing the limits of what can be consider SFW in this set. Wednesday's comic with Grace being in a state of dressing herself might be consider as such.

Really? That explains why Sarah is blushing. I was wondering if she looked at Grace few moments sooner that we did ...

I would suspect more likely reason why this would be better in higher resolution would be the "find 10 differences" game.