• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Theoretical next set of pinups

Single

1. Sarah in Tedd’s basement looking in the mirror and realizing she’s forgotten to wear anything
  2.  Diane after having tripped while carrying a tray of magic tea

Double

1. Wizard Sarah making Tedd her small busty catgirl familiar
  2. What-if scenario with Diane and Charlotte FV5’d as part of Ellen showing them magic

Comic Sequence (replaces the 5 panel transformations)
Tedd is trying to fix a remote and thinks nothing is happening, but every time he presses a button, something about Sarah changes

The sequence that lost to a die roll was
Tensaided absently mindedly rolls dice, unaware each roll changes something about Susan

Looks like a good set. I'm not even mad about no Susan changes, because we have 2 Diane changes, which is almost as good.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

Single

1. Sarah in Tedd’s basement looking in the mirror and realizing she’s forgotten to wear anything
  2.  Diane after having tripped while carrying a tray of magic tea

Double

1. Wizard Sarah making Tedd her small busty catgirl familiar
  2. What-if scenario with Diane and Charlotte FV5’d as part of Ellen showing them magic

Comic Sequence (replaces the 5 panel transformations)
Tedd is trying to fix a remote and thinks nothing is happening, but every time he presses a button, something about Sarah changes

The sequence that lost to a die roll was
Tensaided absently mindedly rolls dice, unaware each roll changes something about Susan

Looks like a good set. I'm not even mad about no Susan changes, because we have 2 Diane changes, which is almost as good.

Personally I was hoping for seeing f!CatElliot instead of Tea!Diane, I'm rather tea'd out now.

13 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I had to reread that several times.  Somehow it looked like you wrote "I was hoping for Ceiling Cat Elliot..."

Sounds more like Noah's thing ;) 

Edit Link

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Personally I was hoping for seeing f!CatElliot instead of Tea!Diane, I'm rather tea'd out now.

Well, we are getting f!small!busty!cat!Tedd, so there is that.

18 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Well, we are getting f!small!busty!cat!Tedd, so there is that.

Okay, UUCP addresses were before my time, although I have encountered them in the occasional old Usenet post.

18 hours ago, mlooney said:

What is theoretical of them? Is this like poll result or something? Link?

18 hours ago, mlooney said:

Sarah in Tedd’s basement looking in the mirror and realizing she’s forgotten to wear anything

Don't we already have several cases of naked Sarah in Tedd's basement?

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

What-if scenario with Diane and Charlotte FV5’d as part of Ellen showing them magic

Sounds good ...

Very general.

Wizard Sarah making Tedd her small busty catgirl familiar

Familiars are usually normal cats, not catgirls ...

36 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

What is theoretical of them? Is this like poll result or something? Link?

Yeah, it's the most recent poll winners. I'm guessing the theoretical part is an attempt to not overhype them in case they don't turn out as expected?

36 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes. We do?

Edit: for the second link, it's got the "?" because I'm not sure if it counts. I mean, Grace is wearing sweatpants, but she's still topless and still looks like Sarah, sooo... ?

And then you triggered my notifications by quoting me quoting mlooney. ;)

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:
43 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Yes. We do?

I was actually thinking about this, this and this, then also this (PROBABLY basement), this possibly basement technically naked  and the almost naked this and this.

Actually, the first link is already using the "forgot to wear anything" narration.

27 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I was actually thinking about this, this and this, then also this (PROBABLY basement), this possibly basement technically naked  and the almost naked this and this.

Actually, the first link is already using the "forgot to wear anything" narration.

Ah, I thought you meant canon examples, I've been thinking too much about what's canon or not that it spilled over into a topic about things likely to not be canon. ;)