• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 4/15/17 - That First Step's a Doozy!

ComicNumber667.png

Awkward moment alert! Dino-Mo's typically fairly laid back, but if you threaten her teammates, you're pushing her buttons, and she's a bit more likely to hold a grudge. Enticia's already on her bad side, and it looks like Belt Boy's getting there, too!

The first panel is a bit of a callback to the 7/3/07 strip, in which Cannon falls out of the school upon leaving the front doors. I know it's not practical for a school to float in the air, but I still like the effect, and it seems that any superhero should be able to reach a door a mere twelve feet in the air. Getting down, apparently, is harder... unless you have wings, or the strength to pull of a "superhero landing".

Hey, just reminding you that there's still a month left in my contest, and EVERYONE who enters gets a prize! Just in case you forgot...