• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP Wednesday April 19 2017

This isn't canon, we can't assume that just because he noticed Tedd's hair changed colour halfway through the card tournament that he noticed Grace had enlarged her breasts partway through.

As for changes in this page, Grace's hair seems to have gained volume and Justin lost his sideburn, I think that's....Oh Justin lost his sideburns because she gained boobs.

I would have said that Justin just became a "lanky teen", but the sideburns are gone. Ah well, Justin is a favorite target of change by Grace because of this.

32 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are we ever going to get the full story behind George?

Maybe Dan could start another side story about George in the Sister 3 arc and delay Pandora, Susan and Diane, and the Griffons return even more?

george might be more fun as an NP. 

33 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are we ever going to get the full story behind George?

Maybe Dan could start another side story about George in the Sister 3 arc and delay Pandora, Susan and Diane, and the Griffons return even more?

Pretty certain we won't see the griffins return until after the Sister 3 arc is over, they had said they would return in 4 weeks and Dan stated that Sister 3 would span 1 week so we'll have 3 weeks of dealing with the aftermath of Sister 3, a couple of dates and hopefully a "Birthday" before we see the Griffins again.

1 minute ago, Sjmcc13 said:

george might be more fun as an NP. 

This seems good.

11 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, you can see a boob curve next to Justin's left upper arm, and an hourglass waistline is visible on his left side where the open shirt is hanging straight.

Plus a hint of lipstick.  Dan should keep it about like that for most lipstick uses...

29 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Plus a hint of lipstick.  Dan should keep it about like that for most lipstick uses...

Really? I don't see it, and I even ran the comic through waifu2x to enlarge the panel.

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Really? I don't see it, and I even ran the comic through waifu2x to enlarge the panel.

This, There might be some on Grace, but on Justin I see nothing.

42 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Justin's upper-lip looks thicker than the previous comic.

13 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

np20170419.png

Looks more like Justin's mouth is just opened wider than the previous comic.

I dunno, when I enlarged it more, the line around Justin's mouth got thicker in general but so did all lines so I can't really trust Waifu2x to give me a definitive yes or no.

59 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Compare it to George's mouth, the thickness is the same, are you saying he is wearing makeup as well?

58 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

Compare it to George's mouth, the thickness is the same, are you saying he is wearing makeup as well?

That was where I was going but now *I'm* not sure either.  Scotty's closeup was very convincing.

I was also going to attempt to suggest that Justin's nose is a bit rounder.as well, but now I'm not.  :)

23 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

I was also going to attempt to suggest that Justin's nose is a bit rounder.as well, but now I'm not.  :)

I will agree that Justin's face overall looks more feminine and I want to say that Dan made Justin's head shape thinner along with the rest of the body, but it could also be the lack of sideburns doing it.

15 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, you can see a boob curve next to Justin's left upper arm, and an hourglass waistline is visible on his left side where the open shirt is hanging straight.

I'm not sure about the boob curve but I did notice the hourglass waistline.

17 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:
17 hours ago, partner555 said:

George knows allot. 

Also, his "mostly looking into gameboy or whatever" might actually raise the probability of him noticing changes. Change blindness works best when brain "thinks" not enough time passed for change. If he looks at Grace only once per ten minutes, he's more likely to always process her look completely, noticing the differences.