• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
partner555

NP: Wednesday, Apr 26, 2016

The hair of the guy is frizzier. It also tells he is quite lucky today.

Glad it tamed a bit.

1 hour ago, partner555 said:

Girl in the back no longer has a sleeve.

That or she lost her gloves

Looks like Tedd zapped Grace with the Mall Girl form. The only real difference to the Mall Girl form though is the hair which given that Grace can mix and match features, wouldn't be surprising. The hairstyle looks more like Second Life Ellen's though, with Nanase's original color according to the commentary.

Just now, partner555 said:

Girl in the back no longer has a sleeve, and I'm pretty sure the guy got fatter.

The girl could be naked for all we know. And the guy only looks that way because arms have moved.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Looks like Tedd zapped Grace with the Mall Girl form. The only real difference to the Mall Girl form though is the hair which given that Grace can mix and match features, wouldn't be surprising. The hairstyle looks more like Second Life Ellen's though, with Nanase's original color according to the commentary.

The girl could be naked for all we know. And the guy only looks that way because arms have moved.

44 minutes ago, mlooney said:

That was my thought as well.

Same here, but I wasn't absolutely sure.

Grace has a double ponytail like Noah or Second Life Ellen. You can just see a bit of the other ponytail stage left of her waist.

However, I did miss the possibly-nude-woman. Heresy!

11 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Grace has a double ponytail like Noah or Second Life Ellen. You can just see a bit of the other ponytail stage left of her waist.

Ooh, good catch, I did not see that. When I was looking at Second Life Ellen, I used the the example shown during Ellen's explanation at Grace's Birthday, I didn't see the double pony tail there either and didn't think anything of it. Now that you mention it though Amanda also rocked that style in the last Q&A.

To be honest though, I'm not sure if Noah counts. yeah he's got two antennae growing out the back of his head, but he keeps them tied together as one ponytail. Though I'm sure the option to have a double is there.

12 hours ago, Stature said:
13 hours ago, partner555 said:

Girl in the back no longer has a sleeve.

That or she lost her gloves

Or the sleeve is longer now. But I must admit the idea she's naked now is more appealing.

22 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:
On den 26 april 2017 at 3:44 PM, partner555 said:
On den 26 april 2017 at 3:00 PM, mlooney said:
On den 26 april 2017 at 2:14 PM, Scotty said:

That was my thought as well.

Same here, but I wasn't absolutely sure.

However, I did miss the possibly-nude-woman. Heresy!

Darn, I have to start carrying a D20 wherever I go, for reasons...