• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

We're getting Goonmanji 2!!!

Dan's re-evaluated his patreon milestones, mainly dealing with the "Dan's Choice" portion, but also added that it seemed pointless to have the Goonmanji sequel as a milestone because what would be do with the slot after the comic is completed? So he's removed it BUT will still created the comic anyway and let patrons vote on who would take part in it.

Someone had already suggested Ashley be part of it which I agree, it'd be fun to she her reactions to the mayhem, but I also added Diane and Charlotte because I want to seen how Diane would play with Ashley as well as Charlotte. And then to make it 4 players, I threw in Sam, no particular reason other than to get him initiated in non-canon hijinks. ;)

The way I look at it, we need to think about what roles each character plays in story. 

We need someone who is enthusiastic about the games effects, and Ashley would fit that 

I think we also need someone who it hesitant/reluctant about the effects as a counterpoint for this, Liz would be a good choice as she is depressing enough, and fits in as Ashley's friend. 

For gender balance (not that it will last) the other 2 should be guys. But I think we should want someone to mess with the game (it can not just have its way) so one of Grace's brothers, Will, or possibly Noah (if he really is part alien) 

For the last I am torn between Tony, or Bad Tom to get some comeuppance, or Good Tom because he needs more screen time ;)

5 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:

I think we also need someone who it hesitant/reluctant about the effects as a counterpoint for this, Liz would be a good choice as she is depressing enough, and fits in as Ashley's friend. 

If we have Ashley and Liz, maybe Diane and Lucy could be a contrast as well?

Most frustrating for the Game would be Grace, Tedd, Sarah (as she is now), Elliott, and Ashley.

(Who says it's limited to four players?)

Trickiest part for Dan will be making sure it's not just a retelling of the same story.  Goonmanji has to have some new tricks up its sleeve!

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

(Who says it's limited to four players?)

the Patreon page linked said:

Let's just have a Goonmanji sequel and vote on which four characters should be in it!