• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Wednesday March 30, 2016

5 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

The Moderator: Humorous though the intent here may have been, there will be no further postings in Uryumoco, Klingon, Bocce or any other made up languages here. These forums are made for posts in English. Further such 'pranks' as these will be treated as spam and will be deleted without notice and the user warned.

~tOH.

Very well. I was only trying to amuse you all with something only the readers of EGS would get, and I trust you understand that I would never have done that on any other day of the year. I apologize, and I will edit my post at once.

9 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Very well. I was only trying to amuse you all with something only the readers of EGS would get, and I trust you understand that I would never have done that on any other day of the year. I apologize, and I will edit my post at once.

Thank you. I may have come across too harshly, and if so, I sincerely apologise myself. Unfortunately, I have poor experiences that make me take a dim view of April Fools pranks. Moreover, as moderator it is my duty to read all posts made simply to keep track of what is going on, and that can be a bit overwhelming at times. If some of these posts suddenly appear in gibberish, it makes my job harder, humorous intent or not. *sigh* And just today, I wasn't in the best shape to handle that. Once again, I am sorry, too.

9 hours ago, SeriousJupiter said:

But seriously, we can't know for sure that they haven't visited the EGS half of the world for centuries. They may not have a lot of reasons to visit, but they seem to know some things about this side (the mages having spellbooks, immortals having different rules from Ancients) and I bet they come to visit every now and then to learn more, either by quietly observing or contacting DGB. That is, if DGB even knows about the other side of their world.

We can't be sure, of course. But all stuff you - or them - mentioned COULD be information hundreds years old.