• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Wednesday April 26 (Sequence comic:Goth Elliot Bedtime))

https://egspinups.tumblr.com/post/160036240210/comic-goth-elliot-bedtime-before-anyone-asks

tumblr_op1tiegu401v0psxyo1_1280.png

Surprised no one had posted this already.

Ellen's reaction in the last panel is priceless, it is canon that she finds the goth form "disturbingly hot". I'd also consider this as Elliot getting payback for the times Ellen's made things awkward for him. So...this could be canon? ;)

3 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

It damned well better be. I think this is the first time I'd declare something to be in my headcanon category.

We also have Elliot declaring that he loved the Cheerleadra form as evidence, I would imagine that applies to his other forms as well, which would also make Elliot's behaviour in the last panel believable as well.

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

Ellen's reaction in the last panel is priceless, it is canon that she finds the goth form "disturbingly hot". I'd also consider this as Elliot getting payback for the times Ellen's made things awkward for him. So...this could be canon? ;)

Yeah ... this is not sensible outfit for sleeping in, but it IS sensible outfit for teasing Ellen. Headcanon.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

We also have Elliot declaring that he loved the Cheerleadra form as evidence, I would imagine that applies to his other forms as well, which would also make Elliot's behaviour in the last panel believable as well.

Note that this is not his secret identity. I mean, it is her look, but it's not the mind-bending transformation, obviously - not angsty enough.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Note that this is not his secret identity. I mean, it is her look, but it's not the mind-bending transformation, obviously - not angsty enough.

I know, that's why I added the "I would imagine that applies to his other forms as well" which would include any of the custom morphs like Bedtime Goth, Blonde Not-Ellen, and most recently, Mall Girl.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:
15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

I know, that's why I added the "I would imagine that applies to his other forms as well" which would include any of the custom morphs like Bedtime Goth, Blonde Not-Ellen, and most recently, Mall Girl.

He loved the superhero aspect of it ... I'm not sure he's ready to admit he likes the others as well, but it's true that both Bedtime Goth and Mall Girl might get such admission ...

Yet this is the good awkward.

Mix this with the sketchbook of goth Ashley and goth Liz, then we have a roll. Now I absolutely want comic styled sequences.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:14 AM, hkmaly said:

He loved the superhero aspect of it ... I'm not sure he's ready to admit he likes the others as well, but it's true that both Bedtime Goth and Mall Girl might get such admission ...

Now if only he can make his non-superhero forms fly at times...

I think as of the May 3 comic we can say two things.

This pinup is canon

Elliot loves or at least strongly likes all her girl forms.

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think as of the May 3 comic we can say two things.

This pinup is canon

Elliot loves or at least strongly likes all her girl forms.

Not necessary all of them. For example, the mild-mannered one, attracted to Justin ...

But he definitely likes at least some forms without them being superhero. I would think he likes both the goth form without mind-bending and party form WITH mind-bending.

15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not necessary all of them. For example, the mild-mannered one, attracted to Justin ...

That would come with all the female transformations if his magic works like the gun. ;)

Justin was just the first person he noticed it with who was not androgynous enough to not realize it was a reaction to male qualities. 

It was clear, by the fact that Elliot actually says so, that he loves the Cheerleadra form. It should also be clear now that after his date with Ashley, he really loves the custom morphing ability. Elliot and Ashley can have fun with it, whereas Elliot and Sarah talked about the possibility, but it didn't really work in practice. Of course at the time of the birthday party, they didn't know that Elliot had awakened and only had the ability to morph into girl forms, Sarah probably assumed they'd just use the TFG again.

Elliot's secret identity forms for Cheerleadra come with a set of pros and cons mostly having to do with the mind altering effects they have, Mild Mannered is shy, quiet, great for flying under the radar, but is awkwardly attracted to males which Elliot is obviously uncomfortable with. Goth is hot, but Elliot doesn't like the idea of being angsty, interesting we haven't seen him use that one since the first time he took a look at her. Heidi's the wild card, literally, Elliot feels more like Ellen, though maybe too impulsive compared to Ellen and then there's the fact that he kissed Sarah's sister, it might also be an unhealthy way of getting his mind off of things, though there certainly are worse ways of getting over breaking up with a girl.

He doesn't outright say that he loves the secret identity forms, but the fact that he thought about them after Tedd mentioned the possibility of magic changing suggests that he'd miss having them as well or else he should have been thinking about Cheerleadra, Mall Girl and Blonde Ellen instead.

4 minutes ago, Sjmcc13 said:

Actually we have at least once

Oh yeah, forgot about that one, but I'm certain that was the only other time. He did contemplate switching to it before meeting back with Ashley and the others after talking with the griffins, but decided it might cause him to say something that would hit too close to home with the topic of vampires.

10 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:
On 05/04/2017 at 0:37 AM, hkmaly said:

That would come with all the female transformations if his magic works like the gun. ;)

Justin was just the first person he noticed it with who was not androgynous enough to not realize it was a reaction to male qualities. 

Not really. Being attracted to men in general doesn't usually means being attracted to ALL of them. I interpreted that scene as him being attracted to Justin more that with other female forms, and he DOES have lot of data points for comparison.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

Elliot and Ashley can have fun with it, whereas Elliot and Sarah talked about the possibility, but it didn't really work in practice.

Sarah was too jealous at that point - both at Elliot being sexier girl than her and at him having magic. She was trying to not show it too much, but when both parts were triggered at a same time, she failed.

Of course, with all her experiments with watches, now she might actually enjoy fun like that, although probably still not as much as Ashley.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

Heidi's the wild card, literally, Elliot feels more like Ellen, though maybe too impulsive compared to Ellen and then there's the fact that he kissed Sarah's sister, it might also be an unhealthy way of getting his mind off of things, though there certainly are worse ways of getting over breaking up with a girl.

I wouldn't be so sure she's more impulsive than Ellen. It's just he's not used to being impulsive, Ellen is.

And if getting mind off of things is what you want, the party form is likely most healthy way of doing it. Sure, it would be healthier to process those things properly so they get off your mind by itself, but in case of breakup, that can't be done quickly and wouldn't actually solve anything.

It would be much less healthy if he would be using party form to get his mind off problems with finding job for example, except I'm sure party form would be able to find job easily.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:

He did contemplate switching to it before meeting back with Ashley and the others after talking with the griffins, but decided it might cause him to say something that would hit too close to home with the topic of vampires.

I would say he decided situation is too serious for risking the mind alteration complicating it even more.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Not really. Being attracted to men in general doesn't usually means being attracted to ALL of them. I interpreted that scene as him being attracted to Justin more that with other female forms, and he DOES have lot of data points for comparison.

But not that much being THAT close to a male while female. 

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

If you're talking about the secret ID forms, then yes, Mild Mannered would be, Heidi is the stereotypical party girl who'll go both ways, and Goth...not sure, but the attraction for males would be as tacked on as it was for Ellen, Elliot doesn't have that with the custom morphs.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Of course, with all her experiments with watches, now she might actually enjoy fun like that, although probably still not as much as Ashley.

She enjoys it more with Tedd and Grace now, which is fine for the OT3. ;)

4 hours ago, Sjmcc13 said:
6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But not that much being THAT close to a male while female. 

Well if you don't count Tedd as male, you may be right, usually he's not that close to other males.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

If you're talking about the secret ID forms, then yes, Mild Mannered would be, Heidi is the stereotypical party girl who'll go both ways, and Goth...not sure, but the attraction for males would be as tacked on as it was for Ellen, Elliot doesn't have that with the custom morphs.

Hmmm ... good point. Elliot's custom forms may not share the TF gun's change in sexuality, in which case Mild Mannered's attraction might be new to him (almost new: he was transformed by TF gun on party). Heidi is certainly bisexual but she's also not embarrassed about it, while Mild Mannered might be even more embarrassed than normal Elliot would be (meaning, the mind alteration would amplify such feelings).

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

She enjoys it more with Tedd and Grace now, which is fine for the OT3. ;)

That's not exactly same. And yes, it's not like we want her back with Elliot :)

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmm ... good point. Elliot's custom forms may not share the TF gun's change in sexuality, in which case Mild Mannered's attraction might be new to him (almost new: he was transformed by TF gun on party). Heidi is certainly bisexual but she's also not embarrassed about it, while Mild Mannered might be even more embarrassed than normal Elliot would be (meaning, the mind alteration would amplify such feelings).

Yeah the TFG was designed to make males transformed into females, and vice versa, bisexual to make it easier to adapt in cases where a population was low on males or females.

The secret IDs have the personality shift so that the character is more believable when dealing with people. Elliot can turn it off, but he needs to consciously make an effort to break character, being able to swear only really chipped Mild Mannered, it didn't completely break it, but realizing that Justin had his arm around her was a shock to the system. With Heidi, Elliot just did whatever came to mind and didn't even stop to that about what she might do. We know that Elliot must have been a bit attracted to Carol for a while, because the first time he morphed for bed was trying to look like Carol, so that could certainly have been an amplified feeling.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

With Heidi, Elliot just did whatever came to mind and didn't even stop to that about what she might do. We know that Elliot must have been a bit attracted to Carol for a while, because the first time he morphed for bed was trying to look like Carol, so that could certainly have been an amplified feeling.

I suspect she would kiss ANY reporter in miniskirt. Hell, maybe any reporter period.

We know that Elliot must have been a bit attracted to Carol for a while, because the first time he morphed for bed was trying to look like Carol, so that could certainly have been an amplified feeling.

Don't forget, that was Ellen's suggestion.

Of course, there's the possibility - even greater than normal - of overlap between whom Elliot is attracted to and whom Ellen is attracted to.

8 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

We know that Elliot must have been a bit attracted to Carol for a while, because the first time he morphed for bed was trying to look like Carol, so that could certainly have been an amplified feeling.

Don't forget, that was Ellen's suggestion.

Of course, there's the possibility - even greater than normal - of overlap between whom Elliot is attracted to and whom Ellen is attracted to.

Outside mathematic, this kind of possibility is called certainty. In fact, even strictly mathematically, the overlap is certain because Nanase is there.