• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP: Friday April 28, 2017

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=609

That kid looks a lot like the one from "Flipping Cardboard" that announced Nanase's arrival, and who also swooned when Melissa entered. If so, it really is no surprise that he'd noticed Grace's changing and intentionally try to get her to change in front of him.

Also, the person in the background, can't tell if they are a guy or a girl, turns into a cow girl I think, got the horn and what I hope in an ear.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

That kid looks a lot like the one from "Flipping Cardboard" that announced Nanase's arrival, and who also swooned when Melissa entered. If so, it really is no surprise that he'd noticed Grace's changing and intentionally try to get her to change in front of him.

Agree, that could be him.

Note: not sure why this would be bad, considering Grace noticed and did NOT transformed ... wait. He probably caught her transform before. Now, was it obvious enough he is sure about that? If so, it can be bad.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, the person in the background, can't tell if they are a guy or a girl, turns into a cow girl I think, got the horn and what I hope in an ear.

It may be just arm in weird angle ... but yes, the cow girl seems more likely.

12 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Note: not sure why this would be bad, considering Grace noticed and did NOT transformed ... wait. He probably caught her transform before. Now, was it obvious enough he is sure about that? If so, it can be bad.

He surely would have seen both Nanase and Justin casting illusions (as they both did during the Flipping Cardboard story) maybe when he learned Grace had been their friend before she started working at the store, he might have thought maybe she had some special tricks and paid more attention to her, eventually catching some of her change blindness play. Maybe it became a game to him to spot any changes she might make to herself.

30 minutes ago, Scotty said:
47 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

He surely would have seen both Nanase and Justin casting illusions (as they both did during the Flipping Cardboard story) maybe when he learned Grace had been their friend before she started working at the store, he might have thought maybe she had some special tricks and paid more attention to her, eventually catching some of her change blindness play. Maybe it became a game to him to spot any changes she might make to herself.

True, that makes sense.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

One of the women in my last gaming group spotted new posters at the game shop every time.  She also noticed when other members change dice.  Of course this was a once a week game, so that might have been part of it.

The person in the background may have transformed into a cow-girl.  But there are many aminals with ears or horns that could fit that general shape.

And inappropriate behavior from a teen (or tween) boy?  That sort of thing never happens in reality.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And inappropriate behavior from a teen (or tween) boy?  That sort of thing never happens in reality.

Inappropriate? I though he's waiting for her to transform or change. Although he MIGHT be waiting for the phase she's naked ...