• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Next, Next set of theoretical pinups

Next, Next set of theoretical pinups

Single

• Point of view of Ellen checking out someone they just FV5'd
  • Ultra badass warhammer wielding vampire hunter Susan

Double

• Rhea and Charlotte catgirlified when Charlotte reads from a supposed (actual) magic book she found
  • Tensaided and George as women, recognizable mostly be loose clothing and hair, somehow transformed by a miscievious cursed d20

Comic

• Elliot transforming while Ashley says things to affect the outcome

Looks like a good set. 

Just now, mlooney said:

Point of view of Ellen checking out someone they just FV5'd

I was confused by this, choose it though to see what Dan does, but would we be looking from Ellen's perspective at someone she just FV5'd or looking at Ellen from the perspective of the victim?

For the former, at best we'd see Ellen's arm with her hand glowing a bit from having fired the beam, but we really wouldn't see Ellen. And Dan would have to choose who the victim would be which kinda defeats the purpose of voting for this pinup.

The latter would be tough to do too, because yeah we'd see Ellen but she might not be in a pinuppy pose. Also, we wouldn't really see what the victim looks like. At best we'd get something similar to the Librarian Amanda pinup.

4 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:
6 hours ago, mlooney said:

Elliot transforming while Ashley says things to affect the outcome

Big boobs?

Probably not, as that was already done in canon.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:
6 hours ago, mlooney said:

Point of view of Ellen checking out someone they just FV5'd

I was confused by this, choose it though to see what Dan does, but would we be looking from Ellen's perspective at someone she just FV5'd or looking at Ellen from the perspective of the victim?

For the former, at best we'd see Ellen's arm with her hand glowing a bit from having fired the beam, but we really wouldn't see Ellen. And Dan would have to choose who the victim would be which kinda defeats the purpose of voting for this pinup.

The latter would be tough to do too, because yeah we'd see Ellen but she might not be in a pinuppy pose. Also, we wouldn't really see what the victim looks like. At best we'd get something similar to the Librarian Amanda pinup.

Hmmm ... thinking about it like this, it is sort of weird ... why did people voted for that?