• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

I Have A Bad Feeling About This

So far all I've done to celebrate it is play Knights of the Old Republic II for a couple of hours and watch the Family Feud Star Wars special, which was fun. And I'm wearing a Darth Vader shirt, though that was accidental. But the Fourth will be with us for a while yet.

I watched the trailer for The Last Jedi, as well as Emergency Awesome's commentary (not always the most insightful but he's adorkable ;-)

I'll have to check later whether any new stuff dropped during the actual day.  I think I'm up too late tonight because I got too caught up on sleep on my day off -- I'm short on sleep deprivation, need to catch up.

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And now, the Revenge of the Fifth

I could never remember if it was Revenge of the Fifth or Revenge of the Sixth, I feel Sixth would work better since it's Sith with an x in the middle.