• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Thursday, March 31, 2016 (Akward Morph Watch Playtime)

This could easily be canon, remember Tedd has tried adjusting clothing to fit better in his morph watches. Panel 3 particularly springs to mind that mishaps like that can and have happened. ;)

18 hours ago, Scotty said:

This could easily be canon, remember Tedd has tried adjusting clothing to fit better in his morph watches. Panel 3 particularly springs to mind that mishaps like that can and have happened. ;)

True, but there are minimum clothes sizes to prevent extreme danger.

Yeah, the minimum made clothing snug but not constricting, but when Tedd tried to increase the minumum, it ended up with clothes growing to maximum size, in the pinup we see articles at what appears to be maximum size (The socks), as well as some that are at the minimum (the pants). The shirt seemed to be a mix of both as the sleeves grew to max but the torso portion looks unchanged which would explain the imminent breach.

Not even the longest ones. I guess, uh, 70s or 90s are the times that those were fashionable. Cannot remember, cannot tell.

On 03/31/2016 at 10:14 PM, Scotty said:

I sort of thought that they didn't really tested multiple things at once, but maybe there is something to learn from combination.

Or maybe Tedd is just saying "See, I told you it would be safer to test the effects separately".

On 04/04/2016 at 0:55 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Sarah looks good as a tall, sexy woman. That poor shirt, though.

Totally agree. And most likely, the button will sacrifice itself and rest of shirt will be ok.

On 04/04/2016 at 10:22 AM, Stature said:

Not even the longest ones. I guess, uh, 70s or 90s are the times that those were fashionable. Cannot remember, cannot tell.

How was the quote, "If you can remember 70s, you weren't really there"?

On 4/4/2016 at 6:55 AM, SeriousJupiter said:

Sarah looks good as a tall, sexy woman. That poor shirt, though.

12 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Totally agree. And most likely, the button will sacrifice itself and rest of shirt will be ok.

Thirded. But why am I thinking that this should be a (NP) story? Wizard Sarah is a wee MIA.

12 hours ago, hkmaly said:

How was the quote, "If you can remember 70s, you weren't really there"?

Quick, to the DeLorean! :demonicduck:

*points to a load of resources in hand about 70s fashion, including, but not limited to, sports, beach wear and everyday wear*

On 4/1/2016 at 11:45 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are you sure the socks were enlarged to maximum size by the watch / spell?

I remember a time when scrunchy socks were fashionable.  Those are not even the largest socks I ever saw in that era.

I think that was early to mid 80s.  The 70s were all about white polyester leisure suits... :)