• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Thursday March 31, 2016 (Nanase fairy dress-up)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/4926826

I like this one, very fun.

Gonna assume this is in Ellen and Elliot's room, though I wonder where they got the clothes.

Ellen and Nanase in Toy's-R-Us (or the EGS equivalent) checkout:

Cashier: Oh these are cute outfits, you buying these for a doll your little sister has?

Nanase: Uhh....yeah... yeah, I'm surprising Akiko with these...

Ellen: ::snickering behind Nanase::

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/4926826

Gonna assume this is in Ellen and Elliot's room, though I wonder where they got the clothes.

Cashier: Oh these are cute outfits, you buying these for a doll your little sister has?

Ellen: ::snickering behind Nanase::

So much for the no lying thing.

Who says she would be lying?

Once they find an outfit that looks good, Nanase can retract her consciousness from the fairy and leave an ordinary doll behind that happens to be wearing a great outfit.  And that would make a great toy for Akiko. Nanase could make her little sister a set of custom dolls like she did for Susan.

19 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Who says she would be lying?

Once they find an outfit that looks good, Nanase can retract her consciousness from the fairy and leave an ordinary doll behind that happens to be wearing a great outfit.  And that would make a great toy for Akiko. Nanase could make her little sister a set of custom dolls like she did for Susan.

Anyone else get the feeling that Akiko will learn about Nanase's having magic before Nanase ever gets around to talking to her mom about it?

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Akiko will learn about Nanase's having magic before Nanase ever gets around to talking to her mom about it?

I don't think so. There are so many ways this could go, and I think it might be more likely for Akiko to eavesdrop on the conversation should Nanase and Mamase get around to it.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

It all depends upon how strong the meddling gene is in that family.

This one is probably my favorite pinup since Dan started doing them. Everything about the picture is fantastic, from the pose to the expression to the cute factor, even the POV camera angle.

14 hours ago, Stature said:

And why is there no milk with the cookie?

What cookie?

I'm a little disappointed that all those clothes look so normal. I was expecting costumes for some reason.

On 03/31/2016 at 1:51 AM, Scotty said:

It's good image, but I'm not sure why it's in pinups.

On 04/02/2016 at 4:17 PM, Scotty said:
On 04/01/2016 at 9:06 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Wait, you think she still doesn't know? :)

(I was mentioning in some thread the theory that Mrs. Kitsune is actually using Akiko to spy on Nanase, so not only Mrs. Kitsune but even Akiko knows more than Nanase think she does.)

But even if she doesn't know already, I think she has lot of time, as Nanase is certainly not in hurry telling mom.

On 03/31/2016 at 1:51 AM, Scotty said:

Not sure how big shop Toy's-R-Us is, but maybe they bought it somewhere (and -when) where Cashier doesn't have time to thing about who is buying what, much less talk.

On 04/02/2016 at 7:41 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It all depends upon how strong the meddling gene is in that family.

Just like the magic abilities, the meddling gene is running in that family since the Age of the Gods (so at least since 7th century BC).

... speaking about it, do you think Nanase will tell Akiko she has magic before Akiko get her own?

9 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not sure how big shop Toy's-R-Us is, but maybe they bought it somewhere (and -when) where Cashier doesn't have time to thing about who is buying what, much less talk.

Part of Toys-R-Us's advertising line is that they are "the biggest toy store there is". The typical Toys-R-Us outlet is about as large as the typical Wal-Mart.