• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Trail Camera and Other Nature Images

The issue I'd have with drugged bait in a cat-trap is that you have only a vague idea how much time will elapse between the cat taking the bait and the human retrieving the trap. Perhaps that could be worked around, given more relevant knowledge than I happen to have acquired from random sources...

Finally got some more cat images processed from one of Mrs. Prof's feral cat roundups. First, a few photos of covered cat traps:

large.20171111_181316_1a.jpglarge.20171111_181348_1a.jpglarge.20171111_181343_1a.jpg

Finally, a cat caught in one of those traps:

large.20171111_193917_1a.jpg

She trapped one of our colony cats today using a "drop trap" (looks like it sounds - a string connected to an oversized stick holding up a folding PVC & plywood trap (conf. Wile. E. Coyote). It had a horribly infected ear that demanded treatment—$165.00 worth of treatment. Ear mites, chronic yeast infection, abscess, all of the kinds of things you don't want to picture while you're eating Taco Bell food. She also had the vet de-worm the cat (named "Beastie Boy" due to it's charming and oh-so-loving-get-your-leather-gloves-before-you-touch-me attitude) and give it a dose of Revolution in addition to the ear mite treatment.

4 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

(named "Beastie Boy" due to it's charming and oh-so-loving-get-your-leather-gloves-before-you-touch-me attitude) and give it a dose of Revolution

Given how rebellious it already was, I shudder to think how it would act afterwards. It is probably planning to march on city hall even now.

6 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

Given how rebellious it already was, I shudder to think how it would act afterwards. It is probably planning to march on city hall even now.

I think he tried to sabotage the examining room, but the humans had him beat in brain cell count and stopped him. He did fight for his right to party, though.