• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Winning Contest Entry 5/21/17 - HoC/SailorSun Crossover by CD Rudd!

2017FanartContest-HoCSailorSunCrossoverB

theheroesofcrash.com

I'm back from a fun birthday weekend, and so instead of my usual Saturday Morning update, we have a bit of a "Sunday Night Special"! I proudly present the winning entry - or rather, entries - to my Fan Art Contest's Traditional Fan Art category! CD Rudd, creator of the webcomic SailorSun.Org, has done a bit of a crossover (and not the first one!) between my cast and his! What would happen if Belt Boy, Cannon, and Titanium Maiden were to hang out with Honey, Bay, and Auction Guy (respectively)? By the way, Bay has nothing to worry about; Belt Boy is, indeed, only pointing a camera at her. He is in full control of any weapons on his belt, and he's too innocent to even consider anything else she might be suggesting (This IS a PG-rated comic, after all!). You can see his individual drawings on my website, and you can see a link to his webcomic (with a brief discription) over at my Links page!

For winning the contest, CD Rudd has won the right to choose the subject of the next HoC Desktop, and I'll be sending him a little sketch in the very near future. Also receiving a sketch soon will be devoted HoC fan TheSlugCar, for his creative "BonnieBot" entry (Which answers the question "What would happen if B.O.N.N.I.E. downloaded her brain into a MON-type Necrobot?"). Thanks for the awesome fan art, guys! This was a great birthday! :-D

One last thing: Due to a lack of entries, the Generated Fan Art Contest has been extended! If you submit a video game avatar that resembles one of my characters by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, May 26th, your entry will still be considered for the contest! You could win a sketch, or I could create a cool drawing based on your entry to be publicly displayed on the site! Whether it's a Mii or a Sim or whatever, you have almost a week to make it!

I wasn't expecting to win. Heck, I didn't even think the entries would be accepted cause of the whole crossover bit.

I just had the idea of Honey and Cannon when I read about your contest, and figured 'Why Not.'