• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Wednesday May 24, 2017

18 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm guessing Nanase was acting as "Bait" and any guy crass enough to leer at her would be zapped by Ellen?

Considering the smirk on Nanase's face, she knew Ellen was about to pounce. Also note that Ellen is glancing at Rich's behind in the last panel. And yes, Dan confirmed on Patreon that is what she's doing, though he admits that some might easily think she's checking out Rick's chest instead. I guess she could be doing both?

This might be the first time anybody has said *that*. And well, there is no other that is that toned but Nanase. 

1 hour ago, TamarTree said:

Nooo! Don't make FV5 Rich hotter than FV5 Larry! :)

Must be because FV5 Rich is slim :)

Speaking only for myself, it's actually because FV5 Rich's face looks more feminine than that of FV5 Larry, who still has boy-Larry's face. (I like my women the way I like my adventure duo webcomics by Josh Lesnick: girly.)

But mainly it's because Larry has at least shown himself capable of learning how to be a decent person, whereas Rich is still an unrepentant jerk.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Yep, this isn't canon, Ellen didn't really enjoy hanging out at the comic shop. ;)

Well, probably because in canon she didn't dare to start transforming people. If she decided to do that, she would certainly enjoy it more, as visible here.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I'm guessing Nanase was acting as "Bait" and any guy crass enough to leer at her would be zapped by Ellen?

Considering the smirk on Nanase's face, she knew Ellen was about to pounce. Also note that Ellen is glancing at Rich's behind in the last panel. And yes, Dan confirmed on Patreon that is what she's doing, though he admits that some might easily think she's checking out Rick's chest instead. I guess she could be doing both?

Not really. In actual 3D, she is either in angle to look at Rich's behind, or at his chest, depending on how far she's standing from "camera". In flat image, the correct angle is not so easy to determine, so she may be doing one or the other.

And yes Nanase was totally bait. Although I wouldn't say "acting" as bait, as no acting was needed. (Although she MIGHT be wearing more clothes to comics shop normally ...)

55 minutes ago, TamarTree said:

Speaking only for myself, it's actually because FV5 Rich's face looks more feminine than that of FV5 Larry, who still has boy-Larry's face.

Might be just illusion caused by fact that Rich had much manlier face before so his face changed more.

... personally I suspect Rich looks hotter due to bigger cleavage. Considering FV5 makes everyone having same figure, face and clothes are only things which may make one sexier than the other.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Might be just illusion caused by fact that Rich had much manlier face before so his face changed more.

Larry might just have a more feminine looking face to begin with, maybe not totally androgynous but close enough that the transformation didn't need to change as much.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... personally I suspect Rich looks hotter due to bigger cleavage. Considering FV5 makes everyone having same figure, face and clothes are only things which may make one sexier than the other.

Rich is a larger person that Larry, as such, he'd be wearing a 3 or 4XL shirt compared to Larry's medium or large. After the zapping, Larry's shirt is loose but Rich's is very loose and also has a larger neck opening that would sit lower and reveal more. It has the same effect as seeing someone shrinking out of their clothes.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Larry might just have a more feminine looking face to begin with, maybe not totally androgynous but close enough that the transformation didn't need to change as much.

Rich is a larger person that Larry, as such, he'd be wearing a 3 or 4XL shirt compared to Larry's medium or large. After the zapping, Larry's shirt is loose but Rich's is very loose and also has a larger neck opening that would sit lower and reveal more. It has the same effect as seeing someone shrinking out of their clothes.

Rich is simply a bigger guy and he's overweight.  FV5ed, He's still apple-faced but his cheek line changed from jowl to cheekbone.

Larry's hairstyle and glasses are very distinctive.  I don't know if he's androgynous so much as just lean-faced in both forms so there's minimal difference.

I like how Nanase is setting them up with the distraction.

And Ellen is 2x FV5 just to give us FV5 effects on an already female body.

1 minute ago, Vorlonagent said:

And Ellen is 2x FV5just to give us FV5 effects on an already female body.

Well I don't think she could create 2 FV5 beams at once (unless that's the new info that Dan plans on revealing Friday) so in order to transform both at the same time, she'd need to be in physical contact with both that the beam envelopes them, like how Ellen FV5'd her, Sarah and Sarah!Grace in the pinup.

15 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Well I don't think she could create 2 FV5 beams at once (unless that's the new info that Dan plans on revealing Friday) so in order to transform both at the same time, she'd need to be in physical contact with both that the beam envelopes them, like how Ellen FV5'd her, Sarah and Sarah!Grace in the pinup.

Makes sense.

It just occurred to me that Rich has one more reason to be shocked.  His pants and underwear just slid off him.  That shirt is likely all he's wearing north of his socks.

It's looking to me like Larry's hips are wider as a girl so his pants might be even be tight.

40 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Makes sense.

It just occurred to me that Rich has one more reason to be shocked.  His pants and underwear just slid off him.  That shirt is likely all he's wearing north of his socks.

It's looking to me like Larry's hips are wider as a girl so his pants might be even be tight.

Larry's hips might be the same size, but she's shorter so they proportionally look bigger. But yeah, Rich is thinner overall so her shirt is probably all that's covering her now.

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Makes sense.

Larry's hips might be the same size, but she's shorter so they proportionally look bigger. But yeah, Rich is thinner overall so her shirt is probably all that's covering her now.

Rich is as thin as Larry now, but much thinner than normally ...

I wanted to say that depending how he is standing and unless weighted by belt and/or things in pockets, he might still have the pants and underwear, although they will definitely go down if he moves and he must feel it ...

... but based on Ellen watching his ass, they probably already slid, yes.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Rich is as thin as Larry now, but much thinner than normally ...

I wanted to say that depending how he is standing and unless weighted by belt and/or things in pockets, he might still have the pants and underwear, although they will definitely go down if he moves and he must feel it ...

... but based on Ellen watching his ass, they probably already slid, yes.

The image in my head is Rich freezes standing straight up, and the slide follows.

39 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

The image in my head is Rich freezes standing straight up, and the slide follows.

nopants.png~original

That bit that's circled? The little wedge under the edge of Rich's shirt? Looks like a lighter shade than Rich's pants. So I think you're right.