• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Monday May 29, 2017

Ok, extra effort on Ellen's part can make Greg appear smaller.  But the mass still needs to be there.

There is a reason why this comic presents the "Gregs" from the waist up.  The real Greg now has one and a half meter long goose feet.

9 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ok, extra effort on Ellen's part can make Greg appear smaller.  But the mass still needs to be there.

Canonically, no. If Uryuom power can change mass, more wild earth magic can certainly do that too. Also, Rhoda was able to pick up Catalina, I'm sure she's not strong enough to pick her normally.

So, no matter how much physical laws it breaks, the mass - both gravitational AND inertial - is NOT there. And remember, it's still breaking less laws than Nanase's persistent avatar.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... ok, now we can be SURE that Rich lost pants. And it seems that at least in double FV5 version Larry too.

And the text is really getting in the way ...

The commentary has the panels without text, and we find that Double FV5 wasn't kind to Ellen's shorts.

Or maybe it was kind, depends on who you ask. ;)

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

The commentary has the panels without text,

Exactly. Without seeing what are we missing in versions with text, I wouldn't know how badly it's getting in way.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

and we find that Double FV5 wasn't kind to Ellen's shorts.

Or maybe it was kind, depends on who you ask. ;)

I would say it wasn't kind to Ellen's shorts, but who cares about some shorts. I wouldn't object if they would tear apart completely, but considering this is EGS, it would likely just attract the censor bird, fog or something.