• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday Jun 2, 2017

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=624

Brings question if Ellen will need to be present on Susan / Diane meeting just to prove she's not pretending to be Susan and/or Diane.

Wait. Susan knows about clone forms. This may help prove something to Diane, but for Susan they would ALL need to be there. Hmmm ... can they put clone form on Fox?

43 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

8½ out of 10 Jokey Smurfs.  Ellen would have been better off just giving Diane the gift wrapped bomb.

I'm not familiar with that scale, but IMHO it wasn't as bad as this one. Meanwhile, even just firecracker might cause severe injury if wrapped as gift in way to explode on unwrapping.

(Of course, Jokey Smurf have advantage of cartoon physics. HIS bombs never seriously injure anyone - not even Gargamel.)

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

(Of course, Jokey Smurf have advantage of cartoon physics. HIS bombs never seriously injure anyone - not even Gargamel.)

Clowns. What cannot they do?

Now I have to wonder why Diane is leaning at the wall like that.

Now I miss Brownie (and brownies).

56 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Wait. Susan knows about clone forms. This may help prove something to Diane, but for Susan they would ALL need to be there. Hmmm ... can they put clone form on Fox?

I had just speculated on discord that a possible new spell or spell upgrade would be for Nanase to be able to create decoy summons like Fox but of anyone she touches. They'd still run off of Nanase's subconscious though as opposed to the person she cloned, but it would still open up some interesting scenarios.

36 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I don't know if Ellen's prank is necessarily "evil".  But it is quite high on the "Rude" scale.

8½ out of 10 Jokey Smurfs.  Ellen would have been better off just giving Diane the gift wrapped bomb.

I also figured that because the NP is non canon, Diane's reaction wouldn't be as subdued as it might be if Ellen actually did this in the story. Another possibility would be if this scenario happened after Susan and Diane's meeting so the initial shock has passed, but Ellen's timing would still be a bit "too soon" for anyone to laugh about it.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Because if she leaned where there wasn't a wall, she would fall.

Not if she tried to lean into a wall that isn't there directly above her. She would just kind of stretch her neck that way.

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

I had just speculated on discord that a possible new spell or spell upgrade would be for Nanase to be able to create decoy summons like Fox but of anyone she touches. They'd still run off of Nanase's subconscious though as opposed to the person she cloned, but it would still open up some interesting scenarios.

... sounds pretty OP. On the other hand, she already has hair-disguise spell and it was hinted it can do more later ...

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
11 hours ago, Stature said:

Now I have to wonder why Diane is leaning at the wall like that.

Because if she leaned where there wasn't a wall, she would fall.

Unlike Nanase, who can likely do such trick without problem.