• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Monday June 5, 2017

On 6/5/2017 at 5:52 PM, hkmaly said:

You forgot the "for long time" part.

It was more the "Especially with Sam" part I was responding to.  As she's not going to have sex with Elliot, and she hasn't dated anyone else (in canon), she's no further from it with Sam than with anyone else; if anything she's closer as they at least have a date arranged, a stage she has not yet reached with any theoretical competition.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:52 PM, hkmaly said:

I expect that even if Sam would be OK with sex before he became "fully" male, he would be delaying as much as possible, starting with trying to keep his physical sex secret. And we agreed on providing him Tedd's magitech would be bad idea, didn't we?

Not every person who's trans chooses to ever have surgery, or is able to afford it.  And not everyone who does puts the rest of their life on hold until they can.  Being close enough to someone to reveal he's trans and being close enough to be ready/willing to have sex with them may come in either order, or simultaneously.

As for the physical side of things, as Mary Callahan told her space alien husband when she proposed to him, and he objected that they didn't know if they were sexually compatible, "I can see fingers and a tongue from here, anything else is gravy!"  If you feel that a penis must be involved for it to "count" there are a number of shops and web sites where they can be acquired, in various forms and with various extra features.

Possibly NSFW, I loved how Questionable Content addressed the question, by remembering it's none of our business what anyone looks like down there.  ;-)

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:
On 06/06/2017 at 0:52 AM, hkmaly said:

You forgot the "for long time" part.

It was more the "Especially with Sam" part I was responding to.  As she's not going to have sex with Elliot, and she hasn't dated anyone else (in canon), she's no further from it with Sam than with anyone else; if anything she's closer as they at least have a date arranged, a stage she has not yet reached with any theoretical competition.

I was looking at it from the perspective of "especially considering the person she has next date with is Sam", meaning the existence of date being fixed but the person potentially variable. Although when I'm saying it out loud the perspective does seem little weird.

Being close enough to someone to reveal he's trans and being close enough to be ready/willing to have sex with them may come in either order, or simultaneously.

As for the physical side of things, as Mary Callahan told her space alien husband when she proposed to him, and he objected that they didn't know if they were sexually compatible

... as for the physical side of things, I find really hard to have sex with someone without revealing he's trans - I mean, yes, they are ways, but I think it would be noticeably weird.

Also, it's not ANY trans ; his reaction to Sarah's proposal was what made me think he didn't even THOUGH about it, which usually means he's not ready.

If you feel that a penis must be involved for it to "count" there are a number of shops and web sites where they can be acquired, in various forms and with various extra features.

That's question for Sarah what would "count", but yes, I did considered the possibility of artificial help.

by remembering it's none of our business

Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki can personally confirm that readers of comics knows more about the characters than well equipped stalker, but it's still NOT considered stalking because they are supposed to be less real.

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, it's not ANY trans ; his reaction to Sarah's proposal was what made me think he didn't even THOUGH about it, which usually means he's not ready.

I think Sam's reaction was more worry about Sarah being attracted to him, but then scaring her away if she found out he's not physically male.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Yeah, but Sam would be at least the third boy to whom Sarah has felt attracted who has a female body at least part of the time

Sam can't possibly know this :)

53 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Nor could Sarah, in point of fact.  Unless Sarah is somehow attracted to people with gender ambiguity...

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Nor could Sarah, in point of fact.  Unless Sarah is somehow attracted to people with gender ambiguity...

She knows about Elliot and Tedd. And with her spell, she's much closer to discovering Sam than Sam in learning top secret stuff about Elliot and Tedd.

Just now, hkmaly said:

She knows about Elliot and Tedd. And with her spell, she's much closer to discovering Sam than Sam in learning top secret stuff about Elliot and Tedd.

True and agreed.  There's an implication here that Sarah has a "type" and I wanted to address that.