• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP Monday June 5, 2017

Moperville Community Playhouse.  Ellen is directing a live stage adaptation of the classic Twilight Zone Episode, "Number Twelve Looks Just Like You".  The various parts played by Suzie Parker and Pam Austin will be played by Nanase and Dianne clones.

Grace? I would guess Noah. And Justin is also not clear to me. I'm glad it was explained.

27 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Moperville Community Playhouse.  Ellen is directing a live stage adaptation of the classic Twilight Zone Episode, "Number Twelve Looks Just Like You".  The various parts played by Suzie Parker and Pam Austin will be played

... by anyone willing to, replacing actors as necessary if someone has something else, because there would be no problem making everyone look as they need. Yes.

45 minutes ago, Stature said:

Is it sure that Diane would really like to look like Nanase?

Long term/multiple times? Hard to say. But I think she would consider it best option when testing how it feels looking like someone else. However, someone COULD mention that as they tested with Nanase and Susan, the clothes WON'T fit. I mean, Ellen was not there, but Nanase should remember that.

I like the expressions in the first panel, Diane's blushing, but her face still says "This is sooo coool!", Ellen's is all "I did not think this through, but Diane looks soo hot right now with the ripping clothes". And Nanase is all "You did not think that through, did you dear?"

Diane's reaction (in both panels) to being turned into Nanase is adorable. Looks like Charlotte was right about that massive woman-crush.

8 hours ago, AFNB said:

Does anyone else want to see the prank? Desperately?

Considering Justin's expression and when we last saw of his opinion of Diane... he seems to be eager for a bit of "the tormentor becomes the tormented" payback with this prank.

1 minute ago, Scotty said:
9 hours ago, AFNB said:

Does anyone else want to see the prank? Desperately?

Considering Justin's expression and when we last saw of his opinion of Diane... he seems to be eager for a bit of "the tormentor becomes the tormented" payback with this prank.

... which, considering we now know she's not that bad, mean I wouldn't really want to see it.

Just now, hkmaly said:

... which, considering we now know she's not that bad, mean I wouldn't really want to see it.

I know, it's just that Justin doesn't, yet.

On 6/5/2017 at 9:05 AM, Illjwamh said:

Diane's reaction (in both panels) to being turned into Nanase is adorable. Looks like Charlotte was right about that massive woman-crush.

Either that or chest envy...

She never seemed to exhibit chest envy in the main story, just a general infatuation with Nanase. Like "Nanase's soo cool I want to be just like her!" and so in this NP she gets her wish literally.