• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Story, Friday June 9, 2017

On 6/10/2017 at 10:29 PM, hkmaly said:

(And that's only if Grace doesn't already know, after all she was there)

Yeah, Grace was there for that, but she didn't follow Edward and Nanase around the corner to hear Nanase mention the reason Not_Tengu was there. Although, she does have very good ears in that form.... still there isn't any evidence that she heard anything.

To be honest, Grace probably does have enough information from Adrian to make her own guess that the legendary monster hunter might be Tedd's mom. I mean if Edward's career with the Paranormal Division was due to Adrian's guidance, one would assume that Noriko would have followed a similar career path, it was possible that Edward and Noriko were to be partners like Wolf and Cranium.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:29 PM, hkmaly said:

EDIT: Plausible way how Grace may tell everyone about Adrian teaching Edward is actually clearly visible in this strip: They know that Adrian picked Ellen, Grace, Noah and Justin as favorites. Since Justin fought the fire guy, the conclusion he's picking people with magic potential is staightforward. Nanase is likely to mention again that her mother might've been his favorite as well and that she suspects her mother knows more about magic than she seems ... then suddenly, Adrian teaching Edward is relevant, important and totally need to know. It might also force Justin to admit that he knows about Noah having magic.

Yeah the way Adrian's been treating students he considers to have potential, it doesn't seem like Nanase's fully made a connection between him and her mom. I would guess that Nanase at least understands now why he picked her, Justin, Noah and Grace and Ellen, he would have sensed their magic potential, or in the case of Grace, something else special, I'd be surprised if Nanase didn't jump to the conclusion that Noah had magic. I wonder if Justin mentioned Noah to any of the others after the dragon fight, Grace didn't recognize him and Elliot was unconscious through it, and Elliot's obviously spent more time playing basketball with Noah after the incident.

39 minutes ago, Scotty said:
On 06/11/2017 at 4:29 AM, hkmaly said:

(And that's only if Grace doesn't already know, after all she was there)

Yeah, Grace was there for that, but she didn't follow Edward and Nanase around the corner to hear Nanase mention the reason Not_Tengu was there. Although, she does have very good ears in that form.... still there isn't any evidence that she heard anything.

She didn't follow Edward BUT she might get that information from Nanase later OR Edward might told her to prevent her accidentally telling Tedd.

And yes she might actually hear that anyway :)

43 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Yeah the way Adrian's been treating students he considers to have potential, it doesn't seem like Nanase's fully made a connection between him and her mom. I would guess that Nanase at least understands now why he picked her, Justin, Noah and Grace and Ellen, he would have sensed their magic potential, or in the case of Grace, something else special, I'd be surprised if Nanase didn't jump to the conclusion that Noah had magic.

In case of Grace, her technically-magic (or Uryuom power) potential. It's even possible he is only able to recognize her as Uryuom as opposed to awakened magic user due to his experience with Noah - similarly how the magic analyzer wand would give "false positive" for Grace.

43 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I wonder if Justin mentioned Noah to any of the others after the dragon fight, Grace didn't recognize him and Elliot was unconscious through it, and Elliot's obviously spent more time playing basketball with Noah after the incident.

Justin at least once specifically said to Noah that he didn't told about him to others (yet) but that he feels conflicted about it. It's possible that he would tell if it became important, but so far it wasn't.