• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Pinup Tuesday June 20, 2017 (Double - What If)

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Diane looks a lot happier than Charlotte does.  Almost like she would like to stay that way. 

Diane's a closet geek, we've seen her geek out about magic on few occasions now, especially if it pertains to Nanase. I can see this being a natural reaction for Diane, Charlotte thought does seem a bit disoriented though, maybe she was too close to Diane and got caught in the zappage by accident?

Charlotte likes spooky stuff.  From a distance.

While Diane acts like she is not interested Charlotte's research, she is actually a MUCH more enthusiastic participant.

Diane is excited about being changed.  This does not necessarily mean that she wants to remain changed.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Diane's a closet geek, we've seen her geek out about magic on few occasions now, especially if it pertains to Nanase. I can see this being a natural reaction for Diane, Charlotte thought does seem a bit disoriented though, maybe she was too close to Diane and got caught in the zappage by accident?

Charlotte's expression seems to say "wow, I didn't expect it to be like THIS...."

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
14 hours ago, mlooney said:

Diane looks a lot happier than Charlotte does.  Almost like she would like to stay that way. 

Also remember how Susan reacted to being FV5d - and she's normally trying to pretend her look doesn't matter to her.

Meanwhile, Charlotte really doesn't care. She only agreed for scientific purposes and is already overanalyzing it.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Charlotte likes spooky stuff.  From a distance.

Also, she's probably more interested in "traditional" spooky stuff like ghosts, and probably werewolves and vampires. She is interested in magic in general, but sexy transformations are not center of her attention.

While Diane acts like she is not interested Charlotte's research, she is actually a MUCH more enthusiastic participant.

Meanwhile, Diane is less interested in research itself and more in participating.

Diane is excited about being changed.  This does not necessarily mean that she wants to remain changed.

While not mind-bending in same level as Elliot's hidden identities, the lowering of inhibitions probably feels good. After all, lot of people are drinking unhealthy amount of alcohol for similar effect. Including Diane previous New years eve.