• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday June 21, 2017

Do you also have the feeling that Dan only got the idea with Vulcan salute AFTER he decided resize would resize clothes as well?

1 hour ago, Stature said:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=632

Either it is true or Justin wanted to ground Ellen.

It's probably true. Except Diane with copy beam.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Also, nuh uh, we do not need a "good Ellen" and "evil Ellen".

Ellen is already supposed to be Elliot's evil twin. She's not good at that, she's too good - I mean, uh ...

Justin, Ellen is working hard to establish her dangerous street cred.  And you just had to let everyone know that none of these "Crazy Ellen" stunts were spontaneous surprises?

We the bunnies know just how dangerous Ellen really can be.  We've seen her training with Sensei Greg, solving mysteries, and battling monsters.  But most of the people in town know her from her attempt at giving a PMS speech at MNHS and attempting to comfort a distraught Grace at MSHS.

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Justin, Ellen is working hard to establish her dangerous street cred.  And you just had to let everyone know that none of these "Crazy Ellen" stunts were spontaneous surprises?

We the bunnies know just how dangerous Ellen really can be.  We've seen her training with Sensei Greg, solving mysteries, and battling monsters.  But most of the people in town know her from her attempt at giving a PMS speech at MNHS and attempting to comfort a distraught Grace at MSHS.

...and maybe corrupt an innocent Grace

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But most of the people in town know her from her attempt at giving a PMS speech at MNHS and attempting to comfort a distraught Grace at MSHS.

...and maybe corrupt an innocent Grace

I think that that attempt at giving PMS speech was not that much popular. The stories about corrupting innocent Grace meanwhile might spread. Also, with Nanase's popularity, I think lot of people would know she's Nanase's newest attempt at dating.

And finally, them solving mysteries made them local celebrities. Most people wouldn't know much details about the cases they solved, and they probably didn't used much magic anyway, but they would be known. Probably not as much as Elliot and Susan the movie reviewers, though.