• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday June 26, 2017

We have any innocent readers? I suppose they are not visiting this forum ... I mean, I don't think their innocence would last long in such case.

Also, Nanase already considered this possibility in canon.

Sooo ... who did made Ellen fat on this page? Rhoda? Did it cancelled her shrinking spell? The cat ears and tail are obviously from Catalina and DO stack with the fat transformation.

And, yes, casting one spell with each hand does seem relatively predictable.

5 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Did Catalina cast part of the spell? I must have missed where she got marked ...

Here.

(I was also considering the "on the back" answer.)

9 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
14 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Did Catalina cast part of the spell? I must have missed where she got marked ...

Here.

(I was also considering the "on the back" answer.)

D'oh! Stupid me. That led to the entire plotline. I've really got to have my memory abilities checked by my doctor one of these days. Argh.

I can't believe I only just noticed Ellen was in a woman's hands yesterday.  (Although, she's white, and the clothes are different, so I guess it's Catalina?)

1 minute ago, WR...S said:

I can't believe I only just noticed Ellen was in a woman's hands yesterday.  (Although, she's white, and the clothes are different, so I guess it's Catalina?)

It was Rhoda that was holding her in the previous page, this one is basically a direct continuation with Rhoda putting Ellen on the floor.

Again, though, the woman holding her is white, and wearing different clothes; not that Rhoda couldn't do that, but it seems weird that she'd go right from a full-body shift to the exact same base-with-light-hair form she took in the third panel, with the exact same clothes.

Just now, WR...S said:

Again, though, the woman holding her is white, and wearing different clothes; not that Rhoda couldn't do that, but it seems weird that she'd go right from a full-body shift to the exact same base-with-light-hair form she took in the third panel.

From the previous comic's commentary:

Rhoda's comment, and Ellen being shorter / smaller / heavier / blonder and held by Rhoda in the last panel

Rhoda has the ability to change her looks completely, we saw it in Escape from the Mall where she darkened her skin tone along with changing hair and clothing styles and colours, and likely eye colour as well.

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It was Rhoda that was holding her in the previous page, this one is basically a direct continuation with Rhoda putting Ellen on the floor.

Plus the hair is a dead giveaway.

While it is enjoyable to see Bad Tom irritated outside canon, I am still waiting for him to face poetic or ironic justice in the story.

What Susan did to him wasn't justice.  It was actually helpful.  And while it might have made him stop and think for a little while, it will take more than one Bobby Burns Louse moment to make a real impression on him.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What Susan did to him wasn't justice.  It was actually helpful.  And while it might have made him stop and think for a little while, it will take more than one Bobby Burns Louse moment to make a real impression on him.

Actually, if his ego is big enough, he may be very fragile.

Sayeth The Dan

The visuals in this comic, for example, would be very different if not for responses to the previous comic. Rhoda, let alone Catalina, wouldn't even be in it.

I tell ya, he lurks here.  Saw my comment of "more blonde Rhoda" and there we have it. :slight_smile:

Ego?  What ego?  I don't have an ego problem \ldots

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Bad Tom was soo full of himself and his ability to manipulate people into doing the things he wanted, he was basically a balloon filled to near bursting and Susan untied that balloon and sent him flying.

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

While it is enjoyable to see Bad Tom irritated outside canon, I am still waiting for him to face poetic or ironic justice in the story.

Unless he really was interested in Susan.  He was pretty devastated after she was done with him.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

The visuals in this comic, for example, would be very different if not for responses to the previous comic. Rhoda, let alone Catalina, wouldn't even be in it.

I tell ya, he lurks here.  Saw my comment of "more blonde Rhoda" and there we have it. :slight_smile:

More likely, someone on twitter/tumblr/patreon had same comment.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Bad Tom was soo full of himself and his ability to manipulate people into doing the things he wanted, he was basically a balloon filled to near bursting and Susan untied that balloon and sent him flying.

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:
18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Unless he really was interested in Susan.  He was pretty devastated after she was done with him.

IMHO he was devastated because 1) it never happened to him and it was therefore big blow to his ego 2) NOW when she's unobtainable he really IS interested in Susan.

6 hours ago, HarJIT said:
On 06/26/2017 at 2:28 PM, mlooney said:

Ego?  What ego?  I don't have an ego problem \ldots

This forum isn't LaTeX…

\ldots are not LaTeX specific, works well in plain TeX.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

\ldots are not LaTeX specific, works well in plain TeX.

Ok, I am showing just how much of a casual computer user I am.

The first time I read that line, I thought you said "Idiots work well in Texas."

On 6/27/2017 at 9:27 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ok, I am showing just how much of a casual computer user I am.

The first time I read that line, I thought you said "Idiots work well in Texas."

On 6/28/2017 at 7:34 AM, CritterKeeper said:

But only on the plains....

On 6/28/2017 at 8:41 AM, The Old Hack said:

The La in TeX falls mainly on the plain.

17 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

I think he's got it!

But Leslie is from New York City, not Plains.