• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Wixelt

Story: Friday, April 1st 2016

16 hours ago, ijuin said:

A thought: one reason why Pandora is trying to sow distrust of Edward among Tedd's friends is so that they will gravitate towards the second-most-knowledgeable magical authority that they know of--Adrian. Thus, Adrian would have the "Next Generation Magical Heroes" team that he had been wanting.

Makes sense. Not sure if it's really one of her objectives, but even if Adrian doesn't actually want such team (he doesn't want to repeat past mistakes), she likely thinks he does. And, with Arthur Arthur, it can happen even WITHOUT distrust of Edward, but with the distrust it's even more likely.

3 hours ago, Don Edwards said:
4 hours ago, ijuin said:

Of course, Elliot and Tedd could qualify as "Ex-Men"...

So could Ellen, but she'd probably choose not to use that label.

As both Elliot and Tedd are able to switch gender at will I wouldn't say they qualify as Ex-Men. Vladia could be said to be one even though she's theoretically able to shift back into her original male form we know she won't risk doing so.

5 minutes ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

As both Elliot and Tedd are able to switch gender at will I wouldn't say they qualify as Ex-Men. Vladia could be said to be one even though she's theoretically able to shift back into her original male form we know she won't risk doing so.

Or at least not risk doing so without reason - and being man is not reason for her, she don't care about that.