• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Wednesday June 28, 2017 (Sarah and Kitty Tedd Familiar)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/kitty-tedd-12238287

I've said it a couple other places, but...

That camera angle....::whistles::

::ahem:: Anyway, wanted to post the actual image but found it quite large and didn't seem like it would a good idea, and tumblr hasn't been updated yet and I know that has a tendency to resize the images, so patreon link it is.

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/kitty-tedd-12238287

I've said it a couple other places, but...

That camera angle....::whistles::

Sarah obviously casted some darkness/shadow-based spell there. Or maybe just the light from wand makes so dark shadows ...

And yes I can totally see her reading about familiars somewhere and misunderstanding it.

12 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

This is an instance where Tedd's ability to disenchant himself might come in handy ... if he wants it

Or WHEN he wants it. Sarah might not know it, but no matter how sinister she feels, Tedd can end the game whenever he wants to.

24 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

This is an instance where Tedd's ability to disenchant himself might come in handy ... if he wants it to ... :tg-gun-mf:

I got the impression from the description that's not actually Tedd, but rather similar to Fox or Susan's fairies, like Sarah actually would have the ability to summon a familiar in any likeness she desired.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I got the impression from the description that's not actually Tedd, but rather similar to Fox or Susan's fairies, like Sarah actually would have the ability to summon a familiar in any likeness she desired.

What if Sarah took an actual cat (NOT Brownie, Jeremy, or Max) and turned the Feline into a Teddish Catgirl?

Maybe that could become the physical body for Magus?

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What if Sarah took an actual cat (NOT Brownie, Jeremy, or Max) and turned the Feline into a Teddish Catgirl?

Maybe that could become the physical body for Magus?

I get the feeling the the Magus issue will have been dealt with by the time Sarah got a spell like that.

I just thought though, looking at the picture, there are silhouettes around Kitty Tedd that suggest she's being shrunk, which makes me think that the description is actually describing a process of summoning a clone form, maybe of herself first? Then turning the clone into busty kitty Tedd, then shrinking her to the size she liked. I mean we do have a precedent for her doing that sort of thing inside her simulations, so why couldn't Sarah eventually get a spell that lets her do that outside her simulations?

28 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I think Brownie IS normal cat (not counting her narcolepsy).

19 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I just thought though, looking at the picture, there are silhouettes around Kitty Tedd that suggest she's being shrunk, which makes me think that the description is actually describing a process of summoning a clone form, maybe of herself first? Then turning the clone into busty kitty Tedd, then shrinking her to the size she liked. I mean we do have a precedent for her doing that sort of thing inside her simulations, so why couldn't Sarah eventually get a spell that lets her do that outside her simulations?

Alternatively, it may be real Tedd - he would also require shrinking to match the role.

BTW, how do we know this is NOT simulation?

2 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Alternatively, it may be real Tedd - he would also require shrinking to match the role.

Maybe, though the largest silhouette doesn't seem big enough to be Tedd's normal size anyway, even though Sarah is in a taller and bustier form herself.

3 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

BTW, how do we know this is NOT simulation?

Quite possible too, I didn't want to take the boring route though, at least I don't think the route I did take was boring.

Just now, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So you considered that possibility and dismissed it as "Boring"?

Yes, I took a page from Sarah's Sketchbook. ;)

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
17 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I think Brownie IS normal cat (not counting her narcolepsy).

How much more than a "normal" cat could a cat with narcolepsy possibly sleep?

Not more. Just faster.

12 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Too flexible.

It's a well known fact that cats tend to assume the shape of their container. Some go as far as claiming that cats are a liquid, and the evidence can look quite convincing. Given these properties all you need is a container shaped as a standing cat and a feline willing to sleep in it. Unfortunately this seems to be a rare combination so the best approximation I've found is this.

On 6/30/2017 at 1:42 PM, ijuin said:

Speed Sleeping?

Power naps.

15 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:

"If it fits, I sits." (which matches earlier photo) Ah, cats – trying too hard, but too well, to sits.