• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup Thu 29, 2017 Single, Sarah

Sarah naked in Tedd's lab is not unusual.

But is that Sarah?

Someone else in Tedd's lab may have been hit by the Sarah clone form beam by accident.  Lost balance and fell to the knees.  And then, not expecting to see naked Sarah in the mirror, got embarrassed.

So who is looking like Sarah this time?

@hkmaly I was trying to make a semi-lude statement there.  I know why she is naked, it's the "on her knees" thing. 

Try to be a dirty old man pervert and these kids today...

22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

So, Sarah is naked but less is actually shown than in several other pinups, INCLUDING several with Sarah.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/double-casual-7174133

I'd like to think this is the sequel to the casual pinup, Sarah came over to Tedd's house oblivious of the fact that she was naked, Tedd was too uncomfortable to say anything, then a little while later, Sarah goes over to the wardrobe by the mirror to grab a watch and finally notices her reflection.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:13 AM, mlooney said:

@hkmaly I was trying to make a semi-lude statement there.  I know why she is naked, it's the "on her knees" thing. 

Try to be a dirty old man pervert and these kids today...

I remember when they invented dirt. I told them it was a bad idea, but did they listen? Now the stuff gets into everything, and we have to spend all day cleaning it off! *grumbles*