• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday July 3, 2017

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Seems we are getting close to finish, Dan is getting out of ideas. This is last hand pose, for example.

Note that she can still do the "clothing only" effect with TWO hands: just like she did shorter and taller on Susan, she can do the effect and opposite effect but just one changing clothes.

Ellen can get extremely particular about what shrinks and grows.

How much control does she have?

Does her spell affect clothes while they are not being worn?

Could she, for example, turn a long sleeved shirt for a child into a sleeveless floor length dress for an adult?

Could she turn a parka into a light jacket?

Could she turn a pillow into a mattress? (I know that by using the Copy spell on Brownie she can become a cat.  And cats regularly use pillows as mattresses.  I mean can she turn a standard pillow for a human into a mattress for a human?)

I just thought of something related to an earlier installment. Was this discussed earlier? Could she, using her paste spell, create enough pastes so that you wind up with an, "I'm Spartacus!" effect to use against an enemy if enough people are being chased or threatened?

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

I just thought of something related to an earlier installment. Was this discussed earlier? Could she, using her paste spell, create enough pastes so that you wind up with an, "I'm Spartacus!" effect to use against an enemy if enough people are being chased or threatened?

"Only one record of a person can be kept at a time via 'SCAN', but 'PASTE'....well..."

I think that pretty much says yes, she can turn an undetermined number of people into the person she originally scanned.

Just now, mlooney said:

Hmm.. undetermined numbers of Nanase.   That has promise. 

Let's see, Nanase can create Colour Clones, though they disappear if they are touched by anything.

She can also summon Fox, but can she only summon one at a time, or can she summon as many as she has energy for?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

She can also summon Fox, but can she only summon one at a time, or can she summon as many as she has energy for?

Good question.  One Nanase may have thought to check after learning Susan can summon multiple fairy dolls.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ellen can get extremely particular about what shrinks and grows.

How much control does she have?

Does her spell affect clothes while they are not being worn?

Could she, for example, turn a long sleeved shirt for a child into a sleeveless floor length dress for an adult?

Could she turn a parka into a light jacket?

Could she turn a pillow into a mattress? (I know that by using the Copy spell on Brownie she can become a cat.  And cats regularly use pillows as mattresses.  I mean can she turn a standard pillow for a human into a mattress for a human?)

I think that 1) her spells are very focused and do only what they are described to do, and specifically 2) can only target humans. Well, living beings or something, she could target Brownie with copy beam so maybe she can target it with other spells as well.

Meanwhile, Rhoda has generic shrink/grow spell which can be applied to anything, including just part of body or just sleeve of shirt.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

"Only one record of a person can be kept at a time via 'SCAN', but 'PASTE'....well..."

I think that pretty much says yes, she can turn an undetermined number of people into the person she originally scanned.

Also she used the paste on two people in that strip.

7 hours ago, mlooney said:
10 hours ago, Scotty said:

undetermined number of people

We almost had it already.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Let's see, Nanase can create Colour Clones, though they disappear if they are touched by anything.

Also, presumably, Fox can cast the Color Clones spell for total of 8.

28 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
7 hours ago, mlooney said:
11 hours ago, Scotty said:

undetermined number of people

We almost had it already.

Yes, and if that had been anything like consensual it would have rocked.  As it is creeeeeepy

Just now, mlooney said:

Yes, and if that had been anything like consensual it would have rocked.  As it is creeeeeepy

Actually, even if non-consensual, it would be much less creepy if they would JUST be hit with Nanase-like form instead of also being mindcontrolled.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Actually, even if non-consensual, it would be much less creepy if they would JUST be hit with Nanase-like form instead of also being mindcontrolled.

Oh yeah.  Would have taken several of the ees out of creeeeeeepy

29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There is nothing wrong with mind control

My mind has been controlled by a microscopic Bavarian Giraffe for quite some time.

You know, someone mind-controlled arguing for mind-control is not exactly convincing. There might be conflict of interest.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

You know, someone mind-controlled arguing for mind-control is not exactly convincing. There might be conflict of interest.

Relevant