• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Loudmouth's Journey Inside

Here's Loudmouth, enjoying the first day (that we know of) of a new year as an inside cat:

large.Loudmouth_20180101_01a.jpg

Mrs' Prof took a good picture here, IMHO. If anyone would like a larger resolution for desktops or just for the hell of it, let me know. I shall gladly oblige, although we might have to go outside of the confines of the forum due to size limitations. No worries—I'll get it to you somehow, if you want it.

Mrs. Prof had to make a mad dash to put up the Christmas wrapping supplies this year. We kept finding little piles of barf with red or yellow ribbon in it. Loudmouth was the initial suspect since the ribbon was stored in his feeding room, but that theory got blown out of the water when I witnessed Baker barfing up some red ribbon. To be honest, all the ribbon had been digested to make it look like candy wrappers, so at first we didn't suspect Christmas ribbon. What I witnessed had identifiable ribbon bits in it, and when I checked the ribbon itself I saw tooth marks.

That makes two Christmas things we have to keep out of Baker's reach: tinsel and ribbon. He's trying to get into the spirit, I'll grant him that. More like he's trying to get the spirit into him.

8 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

That makes two Christmas things we have to keep out of Baker's reach: tinsel and ribbon. He's trying to get into the spirit, I'll grant him that. More like he's trying to get the spirit into him.

You two, of all people, should have heard the Linear Foreign Body warnings enough to know better than to leave either of those where any cat could get to them!  Tinsel, ribbon, string, thread, easter grass, yarn....keep it all out of reach of kitties!   *glare*

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

You two, of all people, should have heard the Linear Foreign Body warnings enough to know better than to leave either of those where any cat could get to them!  Tinsel, ribbon, string, thread, easter grass, yarn....keep it all out of reach of kitties!   *glare*

We thought we were following the warnings! We had it in a hamper. Baker knocked it over to get to the ribbon. We didn't notice the nibbling until after we'd righted the hamper.

Said hamper is in a closet now, with stuff on top of the ribbon if Baker should somehow find his way into the closet.

14 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

We thought we were following the warnings! We had it in a hamper. Baker knocked it over to get to the ribbon. We didn't notice the nibbling until after we'd righted the hamper.

Said hamper is in a closet now, with stuff on top of the ribbon if Baker should somehow find his way into the closet.

Ah, good.  Carry on, then.

*tries to do a stern look*

*thinks of own dog getting xylitol gum, dark chocolate (twice), and oatmeal raisin cookies*

*backs away slowly, looking innocent*

3 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

We got tired of Baker and Loudmouth arguing over the Throne, so Mrs. Prof built them a new Duplex Throne:

large.Both_20180303_01a.jpg

Loudmouth: You know they're not going to get rid of me right?

Baker: Quit reminding me...

That's the kind of looks they have there lol.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is there one throne that will always be claimed first if vacant?

Obviously, the one that just had a human sitting in it moments before and which the human is just returning to a few moments later carrying a drink or whatever else that motivated said human to leave and then return in the foolish belief that this royal seat still belonged to them.

At least, this is my experience. Leave your seat for some brief errand and when you return to it, it will all too often be full of cat.

47 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Well of course demonstrating dominance over humans always takes priority before asserting your position over a rival cat.

Isn't that part of showing your position as a cat?