• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorTomoe

Loudmouth's Journey Inside

Uh-oh.

Two doses of probiotic.

Two Loudmouth barfs. We think. (One was witnessed, the other wasn't.)

If he does it again, we'll be forced to stop the probiotic to stop the barfing. We can't have it making him sick.

Damn. I had high hopes for this. Still do. Please, just be a fluke ...

EDIT: okay, so it was just one Loudmouth barf. He gets two more chances.

This one could go either here or in the Annoying thread. I'm trying to put together a video of Loudmouth and Baker lounging on the hammocks. I'm using Corel's VideoStudio Ultimate 10. I've got the opening music in and the opening titles, and I've even put in the video itself. The problem is that the video is at the wrong place, and NOTHING logical will make that video slide to its proper location. I even get a + cursor when I hover over the video clip, but clicking and dragging just turns the damned track pink and does no good.

AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH

I'm 100% unfamiliar with video-editing software (have done some sound-editing, many years ago, and not much of it).

Is deleting the video from the project, and re-inserting it, helpful?

1 hour ago, Don Edwards said:

I'm 100% unfamiliar with video-editing software (have done some sound-editing, many years ago, and not much of it).

Is deleting the video from the project, and re-inserting it, helpful?

It''s probably going to be necessary. I have a feeling I'm going to have to put in a placeholder JPG and then plonk in the video afterward.

No barf from Loudmouth that we know of yet tonight, although he did leave behind a very smelly cigar in the litter box. Here's hoping that he doesn't barf ... and that the probiotic starts working soon!!!

Good: Someone ate the cat grass!

Questionable: It wasn't Loudmouth.

I witnessed Baker barfing this morning. There were bright green leaves in the outcome. He hadn't even processed them.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that the grass is growing, seeing as how the planter only gets afternoon sun.