• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber676.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Seems that there's still plenty of arguing amongst Belt Boy's friends back at C.R.A.S.H., all of them unaware that their friend is in danger. Will they be able to settle their differences? Will they focus their anger on Belt Boy after those promises he made? Will Titanium Maiden get some aspirin for that headache she's clearly getting? The answers to these questions and more will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

At one point, I considered having Gelatin Boy interject in Comic #670's argument between his teammates, asking if he had any say in the matter and his friends all shouting "NO!" at him. However, that didn't seem entirely in character for him; he's still the type to avoid confrontation, be it among friends or foes.

I keep needing to remind myself to draw Enticia's earrings whenever I draw her. It's a little detail that I don't always think about. I'm sure someone could browse through my archives and play "Spot the Missing Earring", searching for panels where I accidentally drew her without it. I believe I skipped the earring throughout the Gym-Nauseum storyline, but to be fair, I think she would take them off when going to the gym.

The title of today's strip refers to both Unk and Titanium Maiden. I enjoy subverting tropes and cliches - neither of my super-muscular characters are stereotypical "muscleheads", nor are they brutes. Unk is fairly quiet and zen, while Titanium Maiden has had (and still has) quite a bit of shyness and awkwardness to overcome.