• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Scotty

Story, Friday July 14, 2017

On 7/14/2017 at 7:20 PM, animalia said:

To be fair, it's less that I want to dry and more that I'd rather create a manga (or at least a web comic in the style of one) than a novel. If that wasn't clear enough, what I mean is not only CAN'T I draw but I really have little interest in creating the pictures MYSELF. That being said I DO like the way pictures can bring a story to life and I would prefer to team up with a talented artist (though not the norm you do see examples of this in Japan, To-Love-Ru, Death Note, Hikaru No Go) then write an out and out novel. Does this make sense?

That makes things clearer.  Not having an interest in creating visually is a whole different thing than thanking you can't.  You can but if it's not your thing, there's no point.

36 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

That makes things clearer.  Not having an interest in creating visually is a whole different thing than thanking you can't.  You can but if it's not your thing, there's no point.

Thanks for understanding

9 minutes ago, animalia said:

Thanks for understanding

I struggle with artistic limits I put on myself and don't want to see you do the same.