• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP, Wednesday July 19, 2017

The frontmost hairstyle still gives a hint, but not a dead giveaway.

So, retcon + "FOUR more comics?!?!?" equals a definite answer for those who want to "get on with it". Neat, really.

I am happy my question got answered, and I agree that makes Cheerleadra a bit weird, but that is 100% besides the point to me. As far as I know this comic is the first time Ellen has been in a dude's body. Even outside of the canon that has got to mess with her head a bit.

EDIT:

Also, the answer I expected Dan to land on was Ellen can copy enchanted forms in general but not her own enchantments. Presumably to avoid hairy palms and blindness.

29 minutes ago, spazmonkey said:

As far as I know this comic is the first time Ellen has been in a dude's body.

As it has been said many times before. "Tedd is just that girly..."

Now I am imagining Enchantress Ellen discovering a Disguised Demon.

"Go! Gird yourself with Guises and Glamours thou Ghastly Ghoul.  Show the world your true face I shall!"

And I was guessing that Ellen would be able to copy enchanted forms, but probably not powers (in general - there is at least one exception, at least under special circumstances).

17 hours ago, Stature said:

So, retcon + "FOUR more comics?!?!?" equals a definite answer for those who want to "get on with it". Neat, really.

He said he INTEND four more comics and that was BEFORE the edit about retcon. With correct questions, we can keep this storyline forever :)

16 hours ago, spazmonkey said:

I am happy my question got answered

My question got answered as well, I mean I also asked about that but I formulated it differently so it probably wasn't the one Dan was answering.