• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Saturday July 22, 2017 (Double: Book of Catgirlyness)

There is no title or author noted on the cover of that book.

Of course, if the cover said "Julie Newmar's Field Guide to Feminizing Felinization", Charlotte would probably have judged the book to be too silly to be believed and passed over that volume.

Once again demonstrating why one should not judge a book by its cover.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Of course, if the cover said "Julie Newmar's Field Guide to Feminizing Felinization", Charlotte would probably have judged the book to be too silly to be believed and passed over that volume.

Maybe it does have that title, but some Immortal hid it so that Charlotte would notice and be like "Hey that book doesn't have a title, what's it about?" and thus shenanigans and hijinks for all.

Meow. So, uh, orange tabbies? :demonicduck: 

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There is no title or author noted on the cover of that book.

Also, paperback.

Hmmm ... I'm not sure how exactly would overly playful and affectionate cats behave, but considering the party was considered a massive success, I guess it was similarly to how would it work if I (or pre-Grace Tedd) designed the spell. Either that or someone brought catnip on the party.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Either that or someone brought catnip on the party.

What Dan failed to mention was that the spell also turned all the houseplants into catnip. ;)

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

What Dan failed to mention was that the spell also turned all the houseplants into catnip. ;)

I once had a neighbor who deliberately planted catnip in her flower garden.  Then she spent the whole year complaining about how the cats were getting into her garden and tearing it up.

20 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I once had a neighbor who deliberately planted catnip in her flower garden.  Then she spent the whole year complaining about how the cats were getting into her garden and tearing it up.

I've had catnip in my garden several times, this year as volunteers among the tomato and pepper (yes, those are singular), but I  never find it torn up by stray felines, nor do I hear celebratory yowls nor hear thumps from stoned cats falling over or down steps.

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

I've had catnip in my garden several times, this year as volunteers among the tomato and pepper (yes, those are singular), but I  never find it torn up by stray felines, nor do I hear celebratory yowls nor hear thumps from stoned cats falling over or down steps.

Our last cat never gave celebratory yowls, but Jeremy did do a pretty decent job of describing what Scamp did with it.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

Our last cat never gave celebratory yowls, but Jeremy did do a pretty decent job of describing what Scamp did with it.

Yeah, we had a cat years ago who was about like that.  That was how we trimmed his nails -- give him catnip, and he'd scratch and roll and have fun for half an hour, then go extremely mellow such that a nail trim was just fine with him.  :-)