• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Video Game Discussion 4

Youtube video series by old returning Eve players who don't know current Eve data are extremely irritating.
  3. Story Monday June 18, 2018

... between siblings, we shall never be surprised.
  4. Story Monday June 18, 2018

It's a non-issue anyway. What I was basically trying to say was that there wouldn't be anything Arthur could add to any discussion.
  5. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Mr Dunkel obviously has the Dick Clark curse where an adult male must put great effort into his appearance each day to look mature. Otherwise, he looks like he never outgrew adolescence. Many men live with a similar curse where they may physically look their age, but must expend great effort to keep from acting like they never outgrew adolescence.
  6. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Art style change. He does still have a bit of a wrinkle under the eye, though.
  7. Story Monday June 18, 2018

...I am having trouble seeing that. I see her emotions as being more in the direction of, "Punch Magus so hard in the face that he will have a fist-shaped imprint instead of a nose, yes, and if he wants to hurt Nanase on top of that, do it again."
  8. Story Monday June 18, 2018

That's the thing, Ellen would be like "make Magus feel better, but hurt Nanase....NOPE!"
  9. Story Monday June 18, 2018

I fail to see any benefit whatsoever for Ellen in this. And do not see what purpose it would serve to salve Magus' hurt ego.
  10. Story Monday June 18, 2018

I wasn't saying that it was a matter of trust with Arthur, Elliot might feel plain awkward about it. Elliot might actually prefer these bedroom discussions where's it's just him and Ellen and no one else to potentially sidetrack things. Also, while Arthur has been shown to be pretty accepting based on his treatment of Tedd, he doesn't know Tedd's feelings on the subject, nor would be know Ellen's feelings. At best, he'd either say "Do what you feel is best" or "Think of the people who would be affected by what you decide." Thinking about the latter, the 2 who would seem to be most affected would be Magus and Nanase, and to way the pros and cons of becoming male, the pro would be that it would satisfy Magus' desire to make up for what he's done to Ellen, and the obvious con would be likely ending Ellen's relationship with Nanase.
  11. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Arthur, at least based on how he treats Tedd, might not be the worse member of DGB to talk in front of on the some what touchy subject of magical sex changes.
  12. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Anyway, I didn't think Elliot would mention Magus wanting to turn Ellen into a man until after they got home, although, it is apparent that Arthur heard Magus and Elliot discussing it on the security footage so it might have been futile to keep that part private but Elliot would understandably not want to continue that discussion in front of Arthur.
  13. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Being even genuinely comfortable with her role after getting used to it for over a year isn't really proof that she started out comfortable with it, especially when her template/brother has been shown to get used to things he clearly started out uncomfortable with.
  14. Story Friday June 15, 2018

The argument could have been that there needed to be some way of being able to defend against magical creatures like dragons, if the last attempted system change occurred when magic creatures were getting out of hand and more people turned to Magic for protection. The paths that the WoM could have taken at that point could have been "There are other ways to protect yourselves" or "Magic will make minimal changes to accommodate this request" or something to the effect that lets Humans continue using it.
  15. Story Friday June 15, 2018

Actually I was being partly facetious, but I did have something in mind like an underground faction of people lacking in the ability to work magic and in self-defence working out different ways of doing things. Or alternately something like a state of warfare between technology and magic. Possibly like the Ascension War from the earlier edition of Mage: the Ascension but with the technologists on the losing side. Problem is, unlike magic, technology is HARD to hide from your enemy in war. Especially losing one. (Still easier that in that class-based society.) (Case in point, Dragonell cannons) Underground faction? Maybe. Or some distant island which formally is in peace or at least armistice but is secretly developing technology to continue in war later. But they didn't had much technology when they lost battle last time.
  16. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Awkwardness, one of the hallmarks of EGS.
  17. Story Friday June 15, 2018

Actually I was being partly facetious, but I did have something in mind like an underground faction of people lacking in the ability to work magic and in self-defence working out different ways of doing things. Or alternately something like a state of warfare between technology and magic. Possibly like the Ascension War from the earlier edition of Mage: the Ascension but with the technologists on the losing side.
  18. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Really? Nanase might disagree. I'm not sure what you speak about now. Nanase definitely likes Ellen as girl. Note: As one example, didn't Ellen just few hours ago wanted to read her spellbook? Did she? Or does she postponing it to morning? You wouldn't? Unless he overdoes it like Nanase's mom, there is no problem with it. He can always claim he just changed hairstyle and used some face cream. In fact, maybe he did, we can't prove he asked Tedd for watches with younger form. (Also, does he really look so much younger than few months ago?)
  19. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Really? Nanase might disagree. Also, why has Mr. Dunkel gotten young?!
  20. Story Friday June 15, 2018

Like, strictly cast-based society with technology cast keeping even details about technology secret from magic users and vice versa?
  21. Story Monday June 18, 2018

... in this comics, we probably shouldn't be surprised. Sure, Ellen has dragon power, magic went public, Tedd got lab ... but the most important issue to solve is if Ellen is really really ok with being girl. ... like, yes, it is important, but I though there is nothing to add to it after this page. Guess I was wrong. Not only there is something to add, it's apparently long enough to warrant whole awkward page just as setup. (Also, it means we won't find out if Magus asked the pizza delivery girl out. Or in.)
  22. Story Monday June 18, 2018

Another awkward moment?
  23. This Day In History

All I know is that it is highly irregular.
  24. Story Monday June 18, 2018

http://www.egscomics.com/comic/sister3-294
  25. This Day In History

The Greatest scandal of all was Conja-Gate Do you know the victims of that scandal? I am You are He is She is We are...
  1. Load more activity