• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

Changing Medications (Level of Trust Required)

My left knee surgery has been rescheduled...yet again...to April 30th. I forget how many times this makes it now that it's been rescheduled. In the latest snafu, I was supposed to have had a pre-op appointment today (Friday, Apr.12), after which the surgery would be scheduled, so I guess that would have been the equivalent of a rescheduling on its own. However, the pre-op doctor said I couldn't have a pre-op appointment without surgery scheduled first. Go figure. So, I went and got surgery scheduled for the 30th, then got the pre-op scheduled for the 18th of April. Now I'm finally set in the right order, I guess.

Sheesh.

Here we go, folks. My knee surgery is tomorrow, April 30th. I check in at the ungodly hour of 5:30am CDT. I thought for a brief moment that some right foot pain was going to force the cancellation yet again of my surgery, but no, it turned out to be a simple blister that popped on the bottom of my foot. We've got some silvadene and an island bandage on it now, which should keep it from getting worse.

I'm going to be kept overnight after the surgery is done, so I'll be incommunicado for a little while. Talk to you once I get set up back home.