• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
PrincessColumbia

OK, then...

So hi, long time users will remember me as HomerNet or Dame Helen the Leather-clad. (Yes, of BunnyCast fame.

I figured I'd take the opportunity of a squeaky clean forum to reintroduce myself.

Any other ol' timers from back in the Keenspot days of EGS that are coming back around?

Z3r47u1, Technous285 or ElNeroDiablo... I forget which one/s I used on Keenspot, though I ~KNOW~ I rego'd here originally as Z3r47u1 back when it was "The Wotch Community" before it became 910CMX.
"The Joker Incarnate" is my current Steam nick if you're on my friends list there.

~waves~ I lurked in at the tail end of the EGS Keenspot days, joined the forums proper back during the Bad Old Days of '07-'09 IIRC, bounced around a bit during that time, coming and going... and finally came back pretty solidly a few years back. Not completely certain of the timeframes involved in all of that, though.

I first joined the forums back in '06. It went by the wotch community back then. I was around for the first system crash. I lurked most of the time but on occasion I would post in the cafe or in the Art section. My steam handle is "Monkey_Zombie16". Glad to see this return after so long.

'Ello!  I think HomerNet owes me money, or was that a cookie?  Either way, I'm taking this chance to start anew, and if there are those out there interested in forum RP's I might be convinced to return to my practice of GM'ing my original games.  Gonna have to update this profile, get things back to where they were.