• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"Do I get off the desk now or do I wait until The Human has finished making tea?  Think I'll stay..." - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Not going to run this morning, more like a slow walk.  An amble if you will" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"What was that noise?  I think it was The Human, but it didn't sound like his normal noises" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"The Human wants to sit in the chair.  Might as well let him, he's got the thumbs and could move me if he really wanted" - Explorer the Cat

Explorer the Cat

"You got up late and haven't even really started on tea so I'm not really in the way.  Thanks for not flashing me however" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm under the desk, not even in the way of your feet.  However I reserve the right to get back on the desk or in your lap later this morning.

Explorer the Cat

"Plotting my day.  Think I'll eat some, then get on the desk with The Human.  Might take a nap, but that's pretty much a given" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Should I get off the desk or not?  The Human just started making tea, so I'm not in the way yet, but he's wanting to use the butt warmer..." - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"I'm under the desk for now.  I suspect I'll get on the desk some time this morning, so be ready." - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Heard another cat last night outside.  Better mark stuff if they get in!  This is my stuff!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Thank you for not flashing me.  I'm gonna hang out here in this sunbeam for a while!" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Just think about today.  Did my running a few hours ago, so I think I'll just help The Human on the desk, eat some, then nap.  Might bird and squirrel watch a little.  Or I might just take a nap." - Explorer the Cat

Explorer the Cat

"I'm on the table not the desk.  Way out of the way.  I'll join you on the desk later in the morning" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat

"Thinking about today.  Feeling sorta slow, think I'll just wander into the kitchen and eat some, then take a nap.  Might help The Human on the desk, I don't know" - Explorer the Cat.

Explorer the Cat