• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Recommended Posts

Appointment made for getting Explorer, my cat, fixed. Soonest they can do her is Feb 26, which is a little longer than I wanted, but I can live with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My cat, Explorer, has the zips this morning.  What is different about her zips than other cats I have had zips is she jumps a lot more than they did.  She runs through the house, making at least one jump per segment of her dash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mlooney said:

My cat, Explorer, has the zips this morning.  What is different about her zips than other cats I have had zips is she jumps a lot more than they did.  She runs through the house, making at least one jump per segment of her dash.

She just did a thunder run through the house that I happened to see. She is jumping when she goes though a door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlooney said:

My cat, Explorer, has the zips this morning.  What is different about her zips than other cats I have had zips is she jumps a lot more than they did.  She runs through the house, making at least one jump per segment of her dash.

 

59 minutes ago, mlooney said:

She just did a thunder run through the house that I happened to see. She is jumping when she goes though a door.

She just ran from the bed room into the living room, jumped up on the smaller book case, ran down it, then jumped down into the kitchen. All at about million miles per hour.  Today's run around like crazy mode has lasted longer than normal.  I expect her to drop into sleepy cat mode any time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explorer is back to eating dry food before she eats wet food. In fact she is only eating about half of the wet food serving I give her each morning, but the dry food is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My cat, Explorer, seem to be scared of the noise that the toilet makes when flushed.  Either that or she's just being weird this afternoon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explorer the cat has gotten over her barn cat background and no longer starts to scarf down food as soon as it's put down. She takes her time, but does eat it, just not all at once. She might avoid being a chunky cat after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explorer has been fairly calm and quiet this morning, up until I decided to lay back down for a while.  Now she has the kitty zips and is blasting all over the house.  At least she hasn't jumped on my tummy yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must have missed the memo. Instead of a night time dash around the house hour, we get 2 hours of dash around the house time now. Explorer the cat seems to alternate between sitting in the bedroom window and bolting about the house at top speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I must have missed the memo. Instead of a night time dash around the house hour, we get 2 hours of dash around the house time now. Explorer the cat seems to alternate between sitting in the bedroom window and bolting about the house at top speed.

No doubt the mice have her running a psychological experiment on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

No doubt the mice have her running a psychological experiment on you.

Possible, she does do some odd things.  But on the other hand I haven't seen a mouse in over a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, mlooney said:

My cat, Explorer, seem to be scared of the noise that the toilet makes when flushed.  Either that or she's just being weird this afternoon.

 

 

Yeah she is scared of the flushed toilet.  I've seen a total of 4 bolts away when I flush the toilet now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mlooney said:

Possible, she does do some odd things.  But on the other hand I haven't seen a mouse in over a year.

That was a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the mice are superior beings, then why do they let us kill them so easily? (or else elaborately fake their own deaths with a realistic corpse in order to make us believe that we are killing them easily)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ijuin said:

If the mice are superior beings, then why do they let us kill them so easily? (or else elaborately fake their own deaths with a realistic corpse in order to make us believe that we are killing them easily)

How do you know they're not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That was a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.

 

My bad.  Should have remembered that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 7:30 in the morning. Know what that means Kids? It's bolt around the house time!

Explorer, my cat, is going nuts, like she does most mornings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a large bag of "Sensitive Systems and Skin" cat food left over from Susan.  A couple of days ago I put down the last of that bag.  Explorer has been eating it, if some what slowly.  I was afraid that she was going to turn up her nose at the bag of Little Friskies when I put that down for her.

Nope.  Got to start paying attention to how much I put down at once again.  She went face first into it and is really going to town.  I'm going to need to just put down a days worth at a time or I'm going to get a chunky cat it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I had a large bag of "Sensitive Systems and Skin" cat food left over from Susan.  A couple of days ago I put down the last of that bag.  Explorer has been eating it, if some what slowly.  I was afraid that she was going to turn up her nose at the bag of Little Friskies when I put that down for her.

Nope.  Got to start paying attention to how much I put down at once again.  She went face first into it and is really going to town.  I'm going to need to just put down a days worth at a time or I'm going to get a chunky cat it seems.

I put down what has been about 3 days worth. Explorer ate about a third of it and then went back to rushing about. Need to watch how much she eats over the next day or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ijuin said:

elaborately fake their own deaths with a realistic corpse in order to make us believe that we are killing them easily

There is nothing fake about it

Earth is the field of conflict for the rodential puppets of our feline overlords

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mlooney said:

Nope.  Got to start paying attention to how much I put down at once again.  She went face first into it and is really going to town.  I'm going to need to just put down a days worth at a time or I'm going to get a chunky cat it seems.

There is also risk of overdose.

11.24.16-Food-Coma-Pets24-590x393.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now