• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 2/25/17 - Now Hear This

ComicNumber661.png

theheroesofcrash.com

Somewhere between Justice League and Tom and Jerry... lies The Heroes of C.R.A.S.H.

Hoo boy! Today's comic was quite an undertaking. I wound up using a lot of layers for that last panel in order to have the translucent layers and sound effects. The last two panels, at one point, were going to be one long panel, with an additional image of Sunflower just before she crashed into the wall, but breaking it up into two panels seemed to let the action flow a bit more, making it easier to read. I decided to make the two panels share scenery and a stretched-out word balloon to illustrate that the two images are close to each other in terms of both distance and time.

By the way, if you still are interested in my birthday contest - in which EVERYONE gets a prize - the details are on this page:

http://www.theheroesofcrash.com/ContestRulesAnStuffPage.htm