• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

3/2/19 - Someone's In the Kitchen With B.O.N.N.I.E.

ComicNumber736.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Cannon helps Belt Boy and volunteers for the lesser of two annoyances. It might seem strange that Cannon would rather deal with B.O.N.N.I.E.'s emotions than his own. 
Cannon's perfectly fine about being brutally honest with others, and he's usually not shy about expressing himself, but it's way harder for him to be honest and expressive when it leaves him vulnerable. In fact, that's such a key component of his personality, I made it part of his character design: a thin, gangly frame protected by bulky armor.

Belt Boy and Cannon do have a little bit of a bromance; I tried to sell that a bit more in the previous comic's last panel and moreso in this comic's first panel. Despite what he says, we know that it's Cannon who's jealous of TM, and not the other way around.

Have you entered my #contest yet, by the way?

ContestRulesAsOf2017.png