• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I'm under the desk.  Not in the way.  You haven't even started tea water yet!  I'm gonna hang out in the kitchen, maybe do some bird watching.  Or eat breakfast, could go either way." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_0010.jpg

"The Human got out of bed!  I still need to decide what I'm going to do with the day.  I've already done some running around, think I'll help The Human on the desk in a few." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_0051.jpg

"Look, I don't know how often I need to tell you this, but I'm not in the way until the tea is made.  The kettle hasn't come to a boil yet, much less the tea being brewed.  Once the tea is made we can talk about me being in the way, but really, I'm not.  You can type on the butt warmer with me here, and you can put the tea mug on the other side of the desk.  Simple and everyone is happy.  OK?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_0056.jpg

"I've got to figure out what I'm doing this morning.  The Human is moving slow so I suspect I'll be in his lap later, but right now I don't have a clue as to what I'm gonna do." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_0058.jpg