• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 2/22/20 – Hot Fashion Trend

Comic Number 763

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Unfortunately, it wasn’t Rose’s fashion career that would heat up…

I like my strip to have a mostly comedic tone, as I quickly get annoyed by an overabundance of drama. That being said, having a little to give my characters some depth is okay in my book. Like many of my favorite cartoons and animated films, there needs to be a balance.

Enticia and Belt Boy are both leaders with some personal trauma, but that’s not all they have in common; they both have a little design influence from Digimon! Belt Boy’s goggles are reminiscent of those worn by Tai, Takato, and other Digimon leaders throughout the series, while Enticia’s Heartbreaker emblem is inspired by the broken heart on Rika’s shirt at the beginning of season 3.

I’m typically not a fan of retconning, but this was a minor detail that would have annoyed me otherwise: I redesigned the flowerpot in the last panel. Way back in “Even A Rose Has Her Thorns,” the experimental plants that caught fire were in flowerpots that looked more like trash cans. In today’s strip, I updated the pots to have more of a lip, like a traditional flowerpot.

If you’ve been enjoying my strip, be sure to share it, and please enter my annual birthday contest!