• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Monday April 27 2020

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It's not about wanting. She just feels that way. Remember Love? It's a feeling you get, not conscious decision.

I see your point there, but she does seem like she is feeling more guilty than she needs to and both Elliot and Tedd are trying to make her see that.  I know this could be a hard row to hoe, but hopefully Sarah isn't going to be stuck in a guilt trip of her own making.

This is the problem when everyone is inclined to forgive others but can not forgive themselves

Sarah needs some sort of ceremonial or symbolic penance, and not a party penalty
Not for the sake of Elliot and/or Tedd
This is something she needs for herself

Sackcloth ashes and everything painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjcYk-MIEc

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Sarah needs some sort of ceremonial or symbolic penance, and not a party penalty

I see your point, but do we want to see that at the party?  Might put a damper on the whole thing.

15 hours ago, mlooney said:
20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It's not about wanting. She just feels that way. Remember Love? It's a feeling you get, not conscious decision.

I see your point there, but she does seem like she is feeling more guilty than she needs to and both Elliot and Tedd are trying to make her see that.  I know this could be a hard row to hoe, but hopefully Sarah isn't going to be stuck in a guilt trip of her own making.

The point is that logical arguments may not work.

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Before the end of Sister V

... that's probably not going to be THAT soon.