• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Story Monday, May 11, 2020

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well, yes, but that was out of continuity. In-continuity, Nanase didn't ever saw how hot her mom was when 18. Well, unless she saw some photo I guess ...

I kinda suspect that Mama Kitsune doesn't talk about her high school years much, she probably didn't elaborate on why she didn't like Adrian as a teacher.

Which is why I think she was not exactly showing her photos, although on the other hand we can't be sure about that. She might be showing photos from her wedding, for example (she would PROBABLY not be 18 on those, but can still be hot).

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

No: the watches are explicitly clone form with the variants pre-mixed in computer. Of course, he CAN pre-mix them on computer again. He DOES have the backups - he didn't scanned Susan in that story, he used her existing backup.

I mean, we didn't see it, but Tedd could have felt that a modified hair spell would work better than a full on clone form variant just to change hair styles.

The watches were designed to allow NANASE use those forms. And she would need full clone forms.

Also, Tedd even explicitly said that it could be useful for Susan if she would be transformed.

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

The watches were designed to allow NANASE use those forms. And she would need full clone forms.

Also, Tedd even explicitly said that it could be useful for Susan if she would be transformed.

I was talking about the watch that Tedd gave Susan afterwards with other forms.

None of the forms Susan requested would really be useful if she was already transformed, I mean sure they'd get her close to her original form, but I would expect that she wouldn't want her mom seeing her in any of them.

22 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 5/14/2020 at 0:23 AM, hkmaly said:

I was talking about the watch that Tedd gave Susan afterwards with other forms.

That was the SAME watch.

Tedd  EXPLICITLY ASKED what OTHER forms Susan wants on watch that they FIRST use for Nanase creating fairies based on them and THEN give Susan.

And because it's watches and not proper wand (and because Tedd doesn't understand her powers at that point), they work just like TF gun (almost), so they have SINGLE clone spell which can do base and five variants. The variants are presumably programmed related to the base form, but are still CLONE spell in effect.

Now, the base (Susan) can be used for "recovery" when she's already transformed, the variants are for fun.

Seriously, those two comics and their commentary directly state it.