• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Friday, Apr 8, 2022

Here is

Well, I sorta called it with Grace stopping Evileadra, but not as to how. The question for Monday is how pissed is Evileadra going to be and will she attack Grace before Grace can explain. And, of course, is will she care once Grace has explained it to her. There is, of course the possibility that she's going to be powered down because she was on her "last attack" when stopped by Grace.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This bears similarities to a gravity assist slingshot or a throw Salchow

And if the inner ears ever stop spinning, I suspect Elliott will be grateful for the interruption

Depends on if Elliot is still in combat mode.  Given how close to burn out they were, I suspect he's going to be out of it.

4 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I just realized that Elliot was about to do to the Griffin what Magus did to the urteronc.

That would have been messy.

That's putting it lightly.   Elliot's skill at fighting while flying does raise the question as to where they got those skills.  Are they a part of the Cheerleadra spell?  

On 4/9/2022 at 3:05 AM, mlooney said:

Elliot's skill at fighting while flying does raise the question as to where they got those skills.  Are they a part of the Cheerleadra spell?  

If we can believe the Emissary of Magic, Elliot's sudden skill boost is the result of casting Evileadra. See panel 3 of this comic.

7 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

If we can believe the Emissary of Magic, Elliot's sudden skill boost is the result of casting Evileadra. See panel 3 of this comic.

I guess we could assume that skill in using a power is an effect.