• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Saturday, Sep 30, 2023

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/fox-009

Of course Kevin doesn't know the new rules, he was programmed before they took effect.  And I can see why he's upset about not knowing them.

Plus this is the 2nd time that making deals with other worldly beings has been mentioned (the first being when Noah tried to sell his soul for power).  We've seen Immortals, but I don't think they count as other worldly in this context.  One god, Heka, but when will be introduced to any others.

I find Ashley's interest in Faustian bargains rather interesting.

She did insist on paying for the ball before using it to break up a magic fight.  Perhaps, when she gets stronger with magic, she will be the one to make the costs & trades system understandable to all magic practitioners.

I suspect that her core of goodness that Pandora noticed and couldn't give her a mark because of will prevent her from doing any thing "shady".  You may be correct that she will be instrumental in explaining the new form of magic as she hasn't been exposed to the old style.