• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Tuesday, Oct 24, 2023

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/fox-019

I like the "fox" Nanase, complete with wagging ponytail.  Normal Nanase doesn't seem to like her however.  Plus Kevin is doing his job, giving out data about magic. 

So Kevin apparently has seer capabilities, from Arthur. Interesting that they are transferable.

Nanase is disappointed in the downgrade. Previous fox was far more useful.

Kevin is telling us what Fox can do.

But what does the Fox say?

. . . . .  

If Nanase were badly injured, could she summon a Fox with all her memory, mind, will, soul(?) to deal with the problem & get the real Nanae to saftey?  Could that Fox out live the original?

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If Nanase were badly injured, could she summon a Fox with all her memory, mind, will, soul(?) to deal with the problem & get the real Nanae to saftey?

From what I gather of current Fox, Nanase needs to be aware to use her as a puppet, so if Nanase can remain conscious and can focus past her injury, it would seem she has a second healthy body that can get her real body to a safe place. I guess if she can drive in a video game, she could passably operate a motor vehicle.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Could that Fox out live the original?

Fox is (still) fully autonomous, to some degree, although not with any depth of purpose. On that basis, it seems that Nanase passing away would not immediately end Fox.

If I recall correctly, Fox is on a timer, and then disappears. If that is correct, Fox would not long outlive Nanase.

Unlike the fairy dolls, there is no body left behind. I take this as a narrative convenience; a doll looks like a doll; a body looks like a body, and raises unneeded questions.

21 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I take this as a narrative convenience; a doll looks like a doll; a body looks like a body, and raises unneeded questions.

Wonder what would happen if Tedd "looked" at both the fairy doll spell and the Fox spell and merged them.